i was at the game & spoke to noel cleal at brooky pub

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
i was at the game & spoke to noel cleal at brooky pub

just to let you know i was at the game today and congratulations on the win,but i spoke to noel cleal tonight at the poker machines at brooky pub and in his words it was "matai ,next week,wolfman 2 weeks and t williams (i quote) '****',i must say after being at the game brett stewart was our saviour and t wiliams needs to be in the forwards but was a  better replacement than neumann,good luck manly ALL THE BEST I WILL SAVIOUR THE WIN!!!

Re: i was at the game & spoke to noel cleal at brooky pub

crusher has joined the lynch mob

T-Rex was ****e, but better days ahead.  He'll learn and then be unstoppable.  If Matai is back next week we'll beat the Rabbits.  Without him, I don't know as we were vulnerable down his side. 

Re: i was at the game & spoke to noel cleal at brooky pub *crushers thoughts*

it was valuable to hear crushers thoughts ,he  thought T williams was "****" but i think t rex will improve in the forwards.

I would have like to know from Crusher who we are keeping, who is gping and who is getting the arse

The Wheel link said:
I would have like to know from Crusher who we are keeping, who is gping and who is getting the arse
i didn't have the balls to delve that far into the conversation,i am only giving info that i asked him about ,i wish i could've asked more questions! ;D

chrisos link said:
it was valuable to hear crushers thoughts ,he  thought T williams was \"S**t\" but i think t rex will improve in the forwards.
  He'll have to learn how to catch first.

I think a 9th level wizard (probably a shaman) cast "slow" spell on the poor bloke. He only gets an attack phase every SECOND round.
Tony obviously failed his saving throw, and was totally slowed.
I also think the same wizard then cast "feeblemind" spell on him, and big T failed that saving throw as well.

Seriously - he looks like an automiton. No emotion. one speed (slow), one dimensional (drop).

Ok - the above post is out of control - but you get what I was saying, right?

Ryan link said:
I think a 9th level wizard (probably a shaman) cast \"slow\" spell on the poor bloke. He only gets an attack phase every SECOND round.
I also think the same wizard then cast \"feeblemind\" spell on him, and big T failed that saving throw as well.

Seriously - he looks like an automiton. No emotion. one speed (slow), one dimensional (drop).

Don't ever stop posting here Rhino.  

Matabele link said:
He'll have to learn how to catch first.

That hasn't stopped Watmough

Ryan link said:
I think a 9th level wizard (probably a shaman) cast \"slow\" spell on the poor bloke. He only gets an attack phase every SECOND round.
I also think the same wizard then cast \"feeblemind\" spell on him, and big T failed that saving throw as well.

I get what your saying, it was very lonely growing up as a kid for you

Nope, I had, and still have a group of D&D enthusiasts that come round weekly. It's quite amusing telling people at work, chicks at bars, wifes friends and that that I'm busy Wednesday nights playing D&D. (It's kind of a board game only), but I lie and tell people we dress up in wizard cloaks, armour and stuff, and chase each other round the backyard, using water balloons as fireballs - as I'm the gnome wizard !!

I've seen your costumes though! That was why I always go home and never stay at yours.

My god how does anyone even start playing d&d?

Dan link said:
I've seen your costumes though! That was why I always go home and never stay at yours.

My god how does anyone even start playing d&d?

HEY ! I take 3 dice 8 offense to that !

lol Ryan i thought u were talking about wow (world of warcraft) but D&D thats a new low... lol all's good

ryan has some issues

Have no idea what D&D is really have no interest in finding out, but from what I can understand Ryan's summation of T Williams yesterday seems fairly accurate.

Don't know what was going on his head, maybe the fact that Manly fans don't need a soundtrack to get revved up like the slimes use just messed him up a bit. Whatever it was that got to him yesterday he better sort it out quickly otherwise he will get weekly visits to Queensland as punishment.

T Rex has been one of the most outstanding and dominant juniors coming thru in the past couple of years. If you remember two years ago in toyota?/. we were beating parra with 15 to go and then he absolutely demolished us with 2 cracker tries, kicked the winning goal as well. I remember thinking if we could get this kid and now he is here.

He did look out of sorts yesterday. He doesn't look match fit (no game in 6  months)  Bet his hammy was sore but Des needed him with so many players out. Des also said wait until later in the season for Tony to boom.

for Tony, he is at a new club, NRL premiers, he is 21!!! probably living on the North Shore away from family etc, he is a kid!!! Away from mates at the club he was at (Parra) wouldn't be easy, He is coming to terms about his role at the club, he has always been a back, now with his size he is realising that he is going to be a bench/forward, That's why Des got him for 3 years, so much potential but not until much later.

We have to remember Tony, Foran, Hargreaves, Cherry Evans, Hopoate, Hodkinson are all very young, Foran is only 18?? Young Hoppa is only 17!!!

Look at Penrith, rushed in Waddell, Graham and Coote:  both Waddell and Graham were junior superstars but now getting beaten around, injured etc and Coote got flattened again yesterday, Matt Elliot has to play them, we are lucky we have time up our side, remember that!!

In Hopoate, D and T Williams, both Stewarts, Foran, Hodkinson/Evans, Hargreaves, Watmough, we have 10 first grade players for next 6-10 years already in place!!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4