I TOLD YOU ALL SO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
JASON KING

what a great prop foward

he was sensational last night on top of what has been his best season ever.

Kingy bashers where are you now :)

It's about bloody time - we persisted with him for 100 games before he showed anything to please.

Totally converted after about 5 rounds this year. By Rnd 10 I had put him as one of the top 2 to 4 props in the competition and I couldn't believe that I was one of his greatest admirers. Who knows why he couldn't produce the previous two years, but right know I don't care as he is delivering. With Kite he forms the best pairing in the NRL, and with the other bookends we have we can go all the way on their efforts.

I have been very critical of him in the past but must give him all the plaudits he deserves.

Would he be a smokey for the Australian team should Manly go all the way to the Grand Final?

JASON KING

what a great prop foward

You said he was good in 04/05& 06 so you have nfi, I think you are like Wittyfan when it comes to King.

In saying that he has been sensational this year.

The one criticism that I'd give the training & medical staff at Manly is that they allow players to play injured & out of condition. That has been Kings problem over the last couple of years, he should've been told to fully recover before being considered for selection. The same goes for Ox at stages this year.

You said he was good in 04/05& 06 so you have nfi, I think you are like Wittyfan when it comes to King.

Speaking of which, I see Sullivan is back in the NRL next year.

Sully/Wittyfan will be pitching a tent!

The one criticism that I'd give the training & medical staff at Manly is that they allow players to play injured & out of condition. That has been Kings problem over the last couple of years, he should've been told to fully recover before being considered for selection. The same goes for Ox at stages this year.
You are surely joking. We seem to have less problems with injury than any other team in the past two seasons. We are fit and recover quickly. Don't use anecdotal evidence on King as your example - players play injured every game and he just didn't cut it then. Can't blame the medics!!!

[quote author=Garts]

Speaking of which, I see Sullivan is back in the NRL next year.

Sully/Wittyfan will be pitching a tent!

[/quote]

I almost feel sorry for the doggies fans on the net having to put up with that idiot.

JASON KING

what a great prop foward

Dead farking right!

Jason King was unreal last night.. Best on ground for mine.. some of his bullocking runs were sensational. What a champ.

Go the Eagles!

i also think bryant has stepped up of late while we have had injuries in the front row

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6