I think I will like this site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=178517.msg198285#msg198285 date=1222343136]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178517.msg198178#msg198178 date=1222293716]
Yeah I thought I'd see what all the fuss is about.  Plus selling more pizzas than Cliffy just makes me hot and giddy anyway. 
I guess when wat u are selling are a good inch and half smaller u have to sell more to fill ure customers.

[/quote]

It's all about quality, not quantity champ.
[/quote]

Neither Dominoes, nor Eagle boys have quality over independents so you both lose on that front!

Pizza hut just opened up in the Bay last week!

Dan link said:

Didn't there used to be one on Boat Harbour Drive near Centro or is that where the new KFC is now?

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178517.msg198310#msg198310 date=1222381835]

Didn't there used to be one on Boat Harbour Drive near Centro or is that where the new KFC is now?
[/quote]

That is where KFC is, they rebuilt Pizza Hut next door. Basically completely new style store. You know it's a big even in Hervey bay when the queue is out onto the street and there are full pages of coupons in the paper

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=178517.msg198313#msg198313 date=1222383703]

I was up there for a few days (got back to the GC on Wednesday) & put in an offer for a house in Point Vernon with a settlement date in January so if all goes to plan we'll be another couple of Manly supporters living up your way.
[/quote]

That is where KFC is, they rebuilt Pizza Hut next door. Basically completely new style store. You know it's a big even in Hervey bay when the queue is out onto the street and there are full pages of coupons in the paper
[/quote]

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178517.msg198315#msg198315 date=1222384827]
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=178517.msg198313#msg198313 date=1222383703]

I was up there for a few days (got back to the GC on Wednesday) & put in an offer for a house in Point Vernon with a settlement date in January so if all goes to plan we'll be another couple of Manly supporters living up your way.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

LOL another one!

Snoweagle will be pleased, we are looking to take over the joint!

You should have popped in and said hello!

Where in Point Vernon?
Leanne's mum lives in Kirton Street, which is kind of at the start of PV.

I looked at a few places up there, Banksia street (Still on the market) and Arwon Close.

Dan

Dan link said:
LOL another one!

Where in Point Vernon?

I looked at a few places up there, Banksia street (Still on the market) and Arwon Close.

Dan

Wodalla Mews. My sister & her husband live in Jenny Court & my Mum lives in a Granny flat attachment off their house as well (all Manly supporters so there is a few more).

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178517.msg198318#msg198318 date=1222385864]

LOL another one!

Where in Point Vernon?

Dan

Wodalla Mews. My sister & her husband live in Jenny Court & my Mum lives in a Granny flat attachment off their house as well (all Manly supporters so there is a few more).
[/quote]

They would be the ones Vidmar was talking about who bought the "No one likes us Shirts" Chris and Jenny?

Dan link said:
They would be the ones Vidmar was talking about who bought the \"No one likes us Shirts\" Chris and Jenny?

Half right. It's Chris & Vicki and yeah they are the ones regarding the "No one likes us Shirts". I put them onto the shirts when I found out about them as I thought that they'd be interested in them. I pointed them to the "Silvertails" website but instead of putting ".net" they were putting ".com.au" which sends them to some cat site. They eventually found the right one. I told them that they should have Googled as they would have found it straight away.

Dan link said:
LOL!

Does Vicki work at woolies?
Yep, down at Eli Waters & Chris is manager at Woolies up at Chiders.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178517.msg198323#msg198323 date=1222388759]
LOL!

Does Vicki work at woolies?
Yep, down at Eli Waters & Chris is manager at Woolies up at Chiders.
[/quote]

Eli Waters Wollies is at the end of my street and across Boat Harbour Drive!

The reason I know it was her, was that was who pointed SnowEagle to hunt me down :)

Fro link said:
Its the farkin Waltons :)

It's small town QLD

The funny thing is SnowEagle is good friends with a friend of mine who lives in Jindabyne and also lived in the street my parents just bought a house in, in sydney!

Canteen Worker link said:
This is beginning to sound a bit like Tasmania. Are you all marrried to each other's brothers and sisters too????
I don't know about that but judging by a lot of the people that I saw at the markets on Saturday & also at Centro shopping centre on Tuesday then it makes you wonder.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178517.msg198333#msg198333 date=1222395059]
This is beginning to sound a bit like Tasmania. Are you all marrried to each other's brothers and sisters too????
I don't know about that but judging by a lot of the people that I saw at the markets on Saturday & also at Centro shopping centre on Tuesday then it makes you wonder.
[/quote]

oooh yeah!
There are some rude heads, ferals and inbreds roaming the town, Basically try to associate with people not wearing home made black singlets or shirts with cut-off sleeves and you are sweet.

Jethro link said:

LOL another one!

Where in Point Vernon?

Dan

[/quote]

The Eagles have quite a few supporters up QLD way which is good

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=178517.msg198319#msg198319 date=1222386499]

LOL another one!

Where in Point Vernon?

Dan

[/quote]

The Eagles have quite a few supporters up QLD way which is good
[/quote]

Yeah I am starting to meet a few

Walking through the pub with my Manly Jersey on I get quite a few hello's etc

Also met quite a few blokes. I am surprised how many Broncos "Supporters" there are though

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4