I Rejoice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good on the Raiders, but a big thumbs down to the Refs :mad:
Obstruction and forward passes are OK for the Scum of the Earth :mad:

Loved the Raiders 11 and the Ferguson kiddie, and they had a reduced bench when Lars broke his foot in the 4th minute.

Killer and Wolfie's RHS attack take note :idea:

Also, Jorge's reluctance to jump to catch an in goal bomb can be addressed by his batting the ball out of play in the very least.

As stiffi can attest too, it is hard to stay up for that long!
Our 15 game streak in 95 was broken by a team that didn't even make the finals that year. The Roosters.

Ralphie said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
scum have been getting a bit ragged for several weeks now. Including the end of 2012, they have been 'up' for an awful long time. A big mental let-down now? Hopefully now they have lost one, they will drop a few in a row - including to us.

FFS you can't even get it right in this thread????????

bones said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
I like the way Canberra play when they're on song. With Dugan gone, if Blake Ferguson can concentrate on his footy he'll be an Origin centre one of these days. And how cool is it that they have the dude from Cameo on one wing?

blackmon.jpg

And the scum had Word Up at five-eighth.

I expect better from you Bones!!!!

panash said:
betting agencies would be smiling... just about everyone would of had scum in their multi's....

makes you think twice ???

What is wrong with you lot????

globaleagle said:
Never been happier not to get the points.

Cant believe scum got awarded what has been an 'obstruction' all year.

Now they will write to the nrl to complain that nothing went to script and bellyache will devise a whole range of new and illegal tackling tactics before the scum's next game.

(and lol at MFB and Jatz)

Oh well at least you got it right once, which is an improvement.

Storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm storm

Napper said:
Ralphie said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
scum have been getting a bit ragged for several weeks now. Including the end of 2012, they have been 'up' for an awful long time. A big mental let-down now? Hopefully now they have lost one, they will drop a few in a row - including to us.

FFS you can't even get it right in this thread????????

bones said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
I like the way Canberra play when they're on song. With Dugan gone, if Blake Ferguson can concentrate on his footy he'll be an Origin centre one of these days. And how cool is it that they have the dude from Cameo on one wing?

blackmon.jpg

And the scum had Word Up at five-eighth.

I expect better from you Bones!!!!

panash said:
betting agencies would be smiling... just about everyone would of had scum in their multi's....

makes you think twice ???

What is wrong with you lot????

globaleagle said:
Never been happier not to get the points.

Cant believe scum got awarded what has been an 'obstruction' all year.

Now they will write to the nrl to complain that nothing went to script and bellyache will devise a whole range of new and illegal tackling tactics before the scum's next game.

(and lol at MFB and Jatz)

Oh well at least you got it right once, which is an improvement.

Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum

It's all good Napper, I've got your back :D

ASADA will be pleased because this game is proof that criminals have infiltrated the sport and are making zillions on betting.

Anything in Billy's shoulder charge? Will it make it to the judiciary and will he be missing for a few weeks? Of course not.

bones said:
3851 people knocked out of Last Man Standing by this result. :)
Approximately only 4000 left now out of 18000. I'm one of them. Go Newcastle tomorrow.

Today must suck for you Bones ;)

I despise the dogs but they are a club rich with history and part of the fabric of rugby league.

The scum are propped up by Murdoch at the whim of his son and have no history other than being responsible for the greatest systematic cheating in League history and the introduction of the one single thing that has made our game so predictable, the wrestle. They also employ Craig Bellamy and Billy Slater which is in itself unforgiveable.

THE SCUM ARE PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1 IN MY HOUSEHOLD.

susan said:
I despise the dogs but they are a club rich with history and part of the fabric of rugby league.

The scum are propped up by Murdoch at the whim of his son and have no history other than being responsible for the greatest systematic cheating in League history and the introduction of the one single thing that has made our game so predictable, the wrestle. They also employ Craig Bellamy and Billy Slater which is in itself unforgiveable.

THIS.......if it wasn't for the cheating of this filth, we would have won the premiership in 2007 and been B2B in 2008. I agree about the assessment of the dishlickers. My dislike of them is simply historic and competitive. My blinding passionate hatred of the filthy purple scum is because of what they are and what they represent on top of what they have done to Rugby League.

Ralphie said:
susan said:

THIS.......if it wasn't for the cheating of this filth, we would have won the premiership in 2007 and been B2B in 2008. I agree about the assessment of the dishlickers. My dislike of them is simply historic and competitive. My blinding passionate hatred of the filthy purple scum is because of what they are and what they represent on top of what they have done to Rugby League.
Yes ralphie
But if it wasn't for the blue and white scum and that old scoundrel Peter Moore jumping ship to super league we wouldn't have lost our club for 2 years.

Storm and dogs are both a blight on the game and a 14 team comp without them would be a much better comp.

RL Gronk said:
Ralphie said:
susan said:

Yes ralphie
But if it wasn't for the blue and white scum and that old scoundrel Peter Moore jumping ship to super league we wouldn't have lost our club for 2 years.

Storm and dogs are both a blight on the game and a 14 team comp without them would be a much better comp.

They did the same as Cronulla, Brisbane, Canberra, Nth Qld, The Warriors and Penrith. Do you hold each of them in more contempt than Melbourne?

If yes, then your capacity to hate is greater than mine.

Ralphie said:
RL Gronk said:
Ralphie said:
susan said:

Yes ralphie

They did the same as Cronulla, Brisbane, Canberra, Nth Qld, The Warriors and Penrith. Do you hold each of them in more contempt than Melbourne?

Yes I do because Peter Moore was the vice chairman of the ARL when they did. The bulldogs also cheated us out of a premiership in 1995 when Peter Moore cheated the salary cap signing Rod DeSilva from the roosters mid season.

RL Gronk said:
Ralphie said:
RL Gronk said:
Ralphie said:
susan said:

Yes ralphie

Yes I do because Peter Moore was the vice chairman of the ARL when they did. The bulldogs also cheated us out of a premiership in 1995 when Peter Moore cheated the salary cap signing Rod DeSilva from the roosters mid season.

Its ok .... He is where he should be now. The thread title is apt.

Ralphie said:
susan said:

They knocked us out in 2009 as well, who is to say we wouldn't have done the hat trick

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ralphie said:
susan said:

They knocked us out in 2009 as well, who is to say we wouldn't have done the hat trick

There it is.........feed, fester

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8