1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by DUFFMAN, Aug 14, 2006.

DUFFMAN Active Member

+261 / 5
    I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision:

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. (Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up, etc…).

She started going out with the girls from work a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the driveway and I can hear a car driving off like she got out of the car round the corner. Why?

The other day I picked her mobile just to see what time it was, she went ballistic and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to truly find out.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see what car brings her home.

It was while I sat crouched behind my car that I noticed a scratch in the bumper next to my rear wheel!!

So, should I buy a new bumper from the dealer and get it sprayed or should I get Fix-A-Dent in to try and repair it?

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    +5,433 / 74
    an oldie but a goodie. I would get one from the wrekcers if it is too big to buff out
  3. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

+466 / 6
    spoken like a true Westie Dan!
  4. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

+4 / 0
    Holy Crap!!

The whole time i was reading that i was like.. you poor bugger!!!

When i read the end i was feeling to sorry for you to laugh hahahaha... yeah obviously i've never heard that one... i like it though