I Miss TREX

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Horo has filled in more than adequately to offset the loss of T.Williams, and has the tries to back it up. He runs perfectly for Foran's lay offs unlike Williams. His fends are impressive but so far and few between...He wouldn't be able to pull that on J.Lyon or G.Stewart so we haven't missed him at all this season.

I've got some mates who are doggies fans, and at the start of the season they were suspecting they'd bought a dud, well they certainly feel that way now.

Even now when he does do something good, and winds up and knocks over 4 players they can't stand him. It just reminds them (and us when he was here), about how infrequently he does it. And they wonder (like we used to) why the hell he doesn't do it more often??

Really with his size, speed and beautiful hands (not like George Costanza) he should be one of the best forwards in the game. But he's in the Dave Taylor mold. 1 good game every 10. (and that's being generous)

I don't think our forward pack has missed him this year. This time last year we were all looking a bit tired and jaded, I wonder if its because the workload is being shared more effectively this year as opposed to having to cover for someone has been paying dividends. I said last year when he signed I couldn't see the Dogs pack working with both T-Rex and Pritchard in the line up as they don't work hard enough for long enough, in the end Pritchard's workrate made T-Rex look like Choc. Stagg probably left because Des told him he'd have to do both their tackling.

Killer03 said:
I've got some mates who are doggies fans, and at the start of the season they were suspecting they'd bought a dud, well they certainly feel that way now.

Even now when he does do something good, and winds up and knocks over 4 players they can't stand him. It just reminds them (and us when he was here), about how infrequently he does it. And they wonder (like we used to) why the hell he doesn't do it more often??

Really with his size, speed and beautiful hands (not like George Costanza) he should be one of the best forwards in the game. But he's in the Dave Taylor mold. 1 good game every 10. (and that's being generous)

A doggies supporter rang up Talkin' Sport this arvo and had a go at him - said something like " ..and Tony Williams hiding out in the centres doing his Loch Ness Monster impressions..."

StuBoot said:
Killer03 said:

A doggies supporter rang up Talkin' Sport this arvo and had a go at him - said something like " ..and Tony Williams hiding out in the centres doing his Loch Ness Monster impressions..."

That is pure gold!! That has got to go down as the call of the year!

I've said all along that the Dogs fans now know what us Manly fans went through with T-Rex. He can be one of the most devastating runners of the ball, but he is also just about THE laziest player in the NRL.

I for one am glad he's no longer in the Maroon & White. Give me Justin Horo any day.

They are missing him on League Unlimited :rolleyes:

Between T-Fail and dally m prop of the year the dogs have 2 of the biggest wastes of spaces in the comp. I got no idea why everyone faps on about Kasiano for, he's nothing but a Samoan George Rose, has a decent offload but that hardly makes up for his faults, error prone, dumb penalties, horrible unfit, lacks heart and shirt grabs when he tackles. Still amazed the moron dally m judges gave him prop of the year last year.

:p:p Sucked in Doggies!!

Just received this text from a Bulldog client of mine...
I am currently negotiating for Manly to buy back T-Rex. We will pay!

The Who said:

.....why...would.....we....even...dare..nooooooooooooo

Dan said:
The Who said:

Do we need any speedbumps for the car park?

We need him at the Dogs to remind the Son of Sam how 'avarice is the root of all evil' :D
I love seeing the $650k thorn in his side, breaking down each and every play :D

Manly, can not be cloned :exclamation:

MadMarcus said:
Dan said:
The Who said:

Do we need any speedbumps for the car park?

Perhaps we are looking to replace the turnstyles at the gates

Rexy is under a lot of pressure to perform next year according to the luirker. Have heard that he has gambling problems as well.

Dogs to stand by T-Rex
Des Hasler is prepared to stick by the season's biggest flop Tony Williams for one more season at the Bulldogs. T-Rex is under contract until the end of the 2015 season but there is pressure from board level to cut him loose now because of his poor form throughout the year. He did nothing to justify his $550,000-a-year pay packet. The club is aware of a number of personal issues he has been dealing with. Even Hasler admits he has to perform next year to be certain of staying the full term of his contract

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/news/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filemonday-252920

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6