I miss Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
Geez I miss the little bugger running around scoring tries at will. Saving tries and running down runaway wingers with ease. Leaping tall buildings. Smashing blokes with his strength then putting on the most delicate flick pass in the next play.
I miss you Snake.

Some members on here still want to root him, right Gronk?

Me too, a Manly great.

7-8 years injury free and we will be premiers in that time.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185007.msg289704#msg289704 date=1283395992]
Some members on here still want to root him, right Gronk?

Nasty
[/quote]

not at all. It's a looooooong standing joke.

go to -> http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?action=search

and search for "I want to root brett stewart"

this year has been hard, not only for the players and staff (injuries) but also the fans (ripped off countless of times). But i really cant wait for a fit roster and DCE, i really am excited to see how Des plans the structure for next years team. theres that cycle that goes round these days, a team wins a gf then they fall from grace, i dont think that will happen, our young halves will fire, i can see it now DCE to Foran cut out to stewart manly have an overlap stewarts gets around cooper........ TRYYYYY !!! Cant wait to have him back ! But lets get through this year first !

Anyone who saw the game that started the thread - when we put 50 on the Warriors a couple of years back, (Brett scored three and stopped about 20) would have been sporting at least a chubby.  

I'm pretty sure I'm not gay, but if I had to stick one up him I would.  

Sorry lads....there is no turning for anyone.
REGARDLESS of ability.

You filthy bits of gears....

Ryan link said:
Sorry lads....there is no turning for anyone.
REGARDLESS of ability.

You filthy bits of gears....

Yes it is true to say your regular nuding ups haven't excited anyone. 

Ditto. But there is a huge possibility he won't get back to anywhere near his best. Two gammy knees and two seasons out, it will take a few seasons for him to even approach the sort of form he was in in 07/08.

eagleE link said:
Geez I miss the little bugger running around scoring tries at will. Saving tries and running down runaway wingers with ease. Leaping tall buildings. Smashing blokes with his strength then putting on the most delicate flick pass in the next play.
I miss you Snake.

I am sure Des says this everyday

While we're all getting sentimental i'd like to point out that I miss Travis Burns.

He was taken from us far too soon  :'(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8