I may have been wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah excellent game from lewis. Hopefully he will start carrying that form into the season.

Handing back up at centre.

I think he might be that utility reserve as long as he's fit. He can cover hooker centre or back row defensively and let's face it if you have a during game injury you only need him to show up in defence and be adequate in attack.

Not to mention if he's comfortable with this role it will extend his career and bolster his influence/usefulness. He played five minutes last week so he is right for eighty this week. He a great super sub. So upset buhrer got hurt. Parcel would have been a lot more effective with him there a longer period of time and coming into eighty a game.

Depth is suchanicething to have for a change.

He is almost a 3/4 but just not IMHO.
Great game by him, I wish Myles went that hard.
I'm curious about the frequent Myles hate postings here.

This season, Nate is the third highest metre eater in the forwards behind Marty and Jake. And he's the second highest tackler in the team behind Jake. He averages more metres gained per run than Jake.
http://www.nrl.com/Stats/TelstraPremiership/PlayerStatistics/PlayerList/tabid/10833/Default.aspx

His stats tonight, given he only played 44 minutes, are similarly impressive.
https://matchcentre.nrl.com/match/2016/111/20161110440/#player-stats

He has it in him just needs the chance To execute. Once this team clicks it will be a scary thing to watch

Brown has been decent & took the next step up as solid....he can play, that's why he is an international ....not my favourite personally, but will get the job done & not really a big surprise to see....

Tonight showed why I'm glad that TB didn't drop Brown to NSW Cup as some were calling for after we lost to the Dogs and Tigpies. As I said in another thread, we signed him for his ability to cover the forwards and backs. Sure he's not the worlds best in any position, but as he proved last night he's handy to have in the team.

Would we rather Barrett played Wiliame or Green at centre last night? Brown being in the team gave Barrett the luxury of resting Skivy.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't think he'd be a long term option in the centres. I think he's best used as a bench utility where he can cover 2nd row, hooker and centre. But he is an option. And he played well against the Chooks.

Tonight showed why I'm glad that TB didn't drop Brown to NSW Cup as some were calling for after we lost to the Dogs and Tigpies. As I said in another thread, we signed him for his ability to cover the forwards and backs. Sure he's not the worlds best in any position, but as he proved last night he's handy to have in the team.

Would we rather Barrett played Wiliame or Green at centre last night? Brown being in the team gave Barrett the luxury of resting Skivy.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't think he'd be a long term option in the centres. I think he's best used as a bench utility where he can cover 2nd row, hooker and centre. But he is an option. And he played well against the Chooks.

Agreed he is a better centres cover than Symonds, but symondsis a better backrower

I'm curious about the frequent Myles hate postings here.

This season, Nate is the third highest metre eater in the forwards behind Marty and Jake. And he's the second highest tackler in the team behind Jake. He averages more metres gained per run than Jake.
http://www.nrl.com/Stats/TelstraPremiership/PlayerStatistics/PlayerList/tabid/10833/Default.aspx

His stats tonight, given he only played 44 minutes, are similarly impressive.
https://matchcentre.nrl.com/match/2016/111/20161110440/#player-stats
The numbers look good but it's something with the old eye test. Never seems to sprint the ball up. Always looks like he's jogging. Maybe it's just his physique makes it look that way. Just doesn't look like a hard runner.

But looks (and stats) are the deceiving so maybe the truth lies in the middle somewhere.

The numbers look good but it's something with the old eye test. Never seems to sprint the ball up. Always looks like he's jogging. Maybe it's just his physique makes it look that way. Just doesn't look like a hard runner.

But looks (and stats) are the deceiving so maybe the truth lies in the middle somewhere.

Hard to focus on the running when that noggin is in the shot

If he was running as slow and plodding up field as many say wouldnt the defence be up on him quicker resulting in less metres gained? Myles is fine. The issue is people thought he would have the flashy impact of a Tapau for some reason. He is playing like he always has and his tough nature is why you see the qldrs rate him as their most important forward. There was a few articles about him over recent years in this regard. But if you thought he was a game breaker then you were always going to be disappointed.

I never quite got the Lewie Brown hate on here, the guy's played for the Kiwi's so can't be too bad.

A fantastic all round utility in my opinion, not great in any one position but above average in many.

To be 100% honest I think he outplayed what we have seen from Skivvy the 3 previous weeks.

Good job last night Lewis, saw you singing in the sheds ( even though you didn't know the words).

I felt Myles was getting dominated in tackles too easily in the first two rounds, his play the balls were slow. He has improved that situation the last two weeks and was getting turtled less last night, which is crucial to setting/keeping our forward momentum.

Outright metres gained are a worthwhile stat in terms of effort made, but they don't tell the whole story. Give me 70 or 80m of quality line bending, quick play the ball runs every day, that's what dummy halves and playmakers can work magic with. 120m worth of being met at the advantage line, driven back 2m and rolled on your back while the defence gets set is commendable for effort, but won't win you many games.

Myles' defense has been great last two weeks, he has been smashing blokes with driving tackles.

He is going Ok, can improve in attack but very solid in the middle

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4