I may be simple but.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
can someone explain to me how this whole sceanrio works , re the football club & the sea eagles pty Ltd in terms of who can do what , who has what power , who controls & owns what ? why do Penn & Delmege have less power than the board etc etc many thanks :D

Like the senate, two parties hold 80% but the decision is with the 1 part that owns 20%, they have the deciding vote.

However Penn & Delmege can band together now and use their majority votes.

The FC is in trouble now that it has to cover 20% of it's own losses, not surprisingly they have slit their own throats

To take that analogy further (it is a good one) , the Senate (with 20%) are blocking the owners from a certain course of action, so the owners have taken them off their teat.

The Senate will die a slow death unless they accept thier mistake and go cap in hand and apologise. Either way, the Senate's own actions have exposed the Senate as an ass.

I should clarify how it works

40% by itself is not a majority
both 40% holders together have a majority, depending on what the majority vote needs to be, they may have their own bylaws on this.

But usually if one 40% stake holder wen one way, the other another and the 20% sided with one of them, than that would be a majority vote.

Like the senate, two parties hold 80% but the decision is with the 1 part that owns 20%, they have the deciding vote.

However Penn & Delmege can band together now and use their majority votes.

The FC is in trouble now that it has to cover 20% of it's own losses, not surprisingly they have slit their own throats

I am not sure that is entirely correct, the f/c has a preferential share that maintian their control over such things as name/colours/home ground etc. ie Scott/Max cannot move the club to the central coast without f/c approval

Are you saying a drying up of funds would force the football clubs hands Mata?
Are you then saying that Penn / Delmege would actually do that to this club?

Ryan the FC is not the leagues club or anything really they were the team company before. There is no harm with full control going to Delmege and Penn

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6