I love seeing the Broncs lose!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone think they could miss the 8?

Still unlikely I think but goes to show that form is temporary in league

People at the start of the year were saying Broncos v Cowboys grand final was a lock and we would win a another game but there is always a twist

I've no doubt there is still more to come....is it us making the 8? probably not. Is it the Broncos missing the 8? doubt it but I could see a team like the Raiders or Panthers going on a run and winning it all and a perenial loser team *cough* Sharks *cough* choking big time

Plenty of early morning people at noosa beach this morning.not a Donkey's Jersey to be seen.
How was the stepped in dog ****e look on Parker's face post game

Last edited:
I promised to get an early night last night but could not move from in front of TV. I loved it. On a sour note the double movement no try decision was another "p*ss me off moment". It looked like a try, the ref thought it was a try. IT WAS A F*CKIN TRY. At this rate they will start going back in play to find an error that was missed so they can award NO TRY.

On current form we will finish higher on the ladder than the donkeys.

They have
Queens
Slime
bullgrubs
scum
rorters

At most I see them finishing on 28 points, possibly only 26 points

It was no surprise that Easts won last night. Easts will win a lot more matches before the season is out. I must say that Cordner and Pearce were outstanding, and it was one of the few times I was cheering for an Easts win.
It was also good to see the centre that the Broncos dumped played all over Roberts, the high-profile Titans recruit.

Having being surrounded by the donkey's wide spreading faithful for the past 8 years I find it hilarious when they lose. Most of their fans seem to be completely deluded about all the advantages handed to them on a platter by the NRL.
And Manly's won two Premierships since the donkey's last one.:D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6