I love seeing the Broncs lose!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know about you; but watching the Broncs lose is almost as pleasurable as watching Manly win!!

Go Panthaz!
Wouldn't go that far but it is good. Cept I need the b*stards to win for my tips!!!
We'll probably hear " oh it's just a result of Bennett's training load increase to toughen em up for the semis " line again.
Yeah nah, they're just sh*t.

I hope Milford asks for A Fistful of Dollars... I hope Hunt asks for A few Dollars More. Fast becoming the worst halfs in the league.. And hey punk Bennett has no more shots to fire. Ran out of ammunition 10 years ago...

I wont be seeing a bronc jersey today on my Saturday in brisvegus but I will see some cowgirls blouses cos brisos are three sided jerks,they will just say their other side won,i don't mind cows and tits,just hate the broncs

A perfect weekend would have included Titans and Panthers losing, simply because they are ahead of us and we need one of those last 2 spots in the top 8. However as long as we keep winning, that will do.
One week at a time. Rabbit stew coming up.

I don't know about you; but watching the Broncs lose is almost as pleasurable as watching Manly win!!

Go Panthaz!
Haha trolling for thunbs up and agrees....it has worked son, If I could I give you multiple ones.

Love seeing the Donkeys descend like this

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6