I Love Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok I didn't have to start a new thread for this. But so what.

I will walk proud all week. now to Mick Simmons to see what i can buy.

Have to agree.
40 nil
No wooden spoon
No salary cap indiscretions
Winning culture
Awesome area to live in..lol

I'm with you Bob. Have been supporting this team match by match since the first game my Dad took me to as a 7 year old. Something happened that day and made me Manly for life. Love our team. Love our culture. Thanks for last night Manly. Go those Mighty Sea Eagles.

I love Manly because we are the best. The best team, the best winning culture, and the best fans.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

And they play a great brand of footy that is not based on hoisting the ball in the air and hoping for the best when it comes to scoring tries. And as fans, with everyone else death-riding us our victories are that much sweeter.

Manly gets up after each knockback like the true Champions that they are.

The win this week highlights the determination to ascend :heart:

So happy for the Club to re-emerge as a force of unlimited talent, unabashed aggression, unashamed man love as well as administrative excellence.

How great was seeing Toovs smash the waterbottle against the screen - echoed how we all felt at the ground!

Manly Rips out the B2B in 2012:heart:

Think of where we were ten years ago (the tail end of the Northern Eagles debacle). In 2002 we had broken free from the joint venture, but were still (at the NRL's insistence) playing under the disgusting NE name, still having to play half our home games at Gosford where no-one wanted us, had no major sponsor, no money...and seemingly no future.

That our club was able to rise Phoenix-like from those ashes (from a period in which we looked extinction in the face, and at one point were only 24 hours from closing the club's doors forever), to become the most successful rugby league club of the past 10 years, with three Grand Finals, two Premierships, a sound and improving financial base and the promise of more glory to come, says an awful lot about the strength, pride and integrity of the mighty Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

So yes, in case you hadn't guessed...I DO love them! :)

My love affair with the mighty eagles started way back in 1968.

What a game:)
I have replay that last try by the wolfman at least 50 times over.

I thought Liam Foran played his best game.

My 3-2-1

3. Jamie Lyon
2. steve Matai
1. wolfman

Strong games by the workhorse Matty Ballin, Glen as always and Buhrer for that last pass to matai that set up the win.

Love you Manly

manlyfan. said:
Have to agree.
40 nil
No wooden spoon
No salary cap indiscretions
Winning culture
Awesome area to live in..lol

Good points.

Out of all the team existing today I think we have the most grand final appearances and grand finals wins dating back to our inception.

I also love our club mascot, logo and colours. I'm so glad we didn't end up being the seagulls. When I think of Parramatta I pity them. They got dudded. Who in their right mind would want an eel as their mascot?

bob dylan said:
Ok I didn't have to start a new thread for this. But so what.

I will walk proud all week. now to Mick Simmons to see what i can buy.
Mick Simmons, now that's a blast from the past, I bought my first Manly jumper in 1968 from Mick Simmons at Hurstville.

There is simply no other rugby league club that has the spirit and passion of the Manly Sea Eagles.

It has always been that way and always will be.

I'm so glad I had the forsight at age 9 to pick the right club.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Was incredible being there last night, the emotion as that last try was scored was amazing

It gave me goose bumps Mark. And I get them again when I watch the replay of that try

Mark from Brisbane said:
Was incredible being there last night, the emotion as that last try was scored was amazing

must have been almost like the sharks try after the buzzer last year

What a great weekend

MANLY win
Broncos, Storm, Knights, Eels and Dogs all lose.

Heaven.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7