I like how the Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
I like how they use Tuivasa-Sheck and Minichello.

Both of them swap between Fullback and Wing throughout the match, usually the last 10 minutes of each half.

I wouldn't mind seeing Snake and Hiku do the same. Hell, it may even lower Snake's injury rate. Unfortunately Wolfy might have to go. :(

They could easily have lost to Brisbane as well.
Then again, Manly could easily have lost all 4 games to date.

Last night Maloney ripped Klemmer's boot off in a tackle and then threw it 40m down to the opposite end of the field.

Wasn't he warned by the NRL last year for that stunt?

Time for Toddy to act. Or is everyone going to sit around the office and have good chuckle over it?

I like how they got a penalty in about the 67th minute, don't go for goal, then on about tackle 4 or 5 do a field goal attempt from roughly the same position as where the kick would have been.

Back to back is very hard Roosters!!

I like that their coach has been sooking for a fortnight now.

I like their stupidity with not taking the two points on offer with time running out.

Killer03 said:
I like how they got a penalty in about the 67th minute, don't go for goal, then on about tackle 4 or 5 do a field goal attempt from roughly the same position as where the kick would have been.

Back to back is very hard Roosters!!

Of course it's very hard for them to go back to back, they were extremely lucky to get the first.

silvertail said:
I like that their coach has been sooking for a fortnight now.

I like their stupidity with not taking the two points on offer with time running out.

That was gold. I'd love to know which mental giant came up with that decision.

I like how they take turns at putting their man parts in ice post game because Sonny enjoys a cold one after the game.

HappilyManly said:
I like how Maloney loses his cool and f%cks up the game :cool:

Almost as good as SBW's Union maul resulting in a disallowed try :p

Sydney Roosters five-eighth James Maloney defended the decision to ignore coach Trent Robinson's instruction to take a shot at goal which, had it been converted, might have seen the team win Friday night's match against Canterbury....
''The call was left up to us,'' he said. ''It felt like we were getting a bit of momentum, but it was probably the wrong way of thinking, with the conditions. If you had the time again, you'd take it.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/rooster-james-maloney-defends-decision-to-override-coachs-order-20140405-zqr72.html#ixzz2y2eGrgO4

I rest my case:p

Lets hope that Lozza picks Grub Reynolds over Grub Maloney to give NSW some tactical chance

During the game yesterday, Farah scored off that grubber in the in-goal area.

It was like I saw the future. The tackle before the grubber Snake tackled I think it was Tedesco. I was thinking on the spot, this is gonna be a try if there's a grubber. I was hoping Hiku would see this and run to the back but no dice. Maybe we should implement something similar to the roosters. But that would mean wolfie will be dropped. I think Snake has been a bit wobbly as of late under the high ball. Hiku was class in the roosters game.

"I like" and "The Roosters" don't enter my vocabulary in the same sentence unless it goes "I like it when we smash the Roosters".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4