I just became a member because of

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Renewed my membership for 2012 a few weeks ago, mainly cuz I have Maroon & White blood.

Lovin' our strong 1st grade roster, our 2 premierships in the past 3 years, and flaunting the Maroon & White in the face of so many Manly haters everywhere.

Sea Eagles Champions!

My 8 year old son is absolutely pumped he is a member again. He even originated this 'members' handshake that we do all the time around the house. Like all or most kids, he is oblivious to all the politics of football and the potential consequences of losing Des as a coach. I showed him a bunch of 2V stuff and he loves him.

I bought my first membership about a week out from the Gf. I agree with above posts that the professionalism the club shows is a big plus. Having Larissa on here answering questions and helping out strengthens that.

Keep up the good work.

Come to think of it i may also purchase a kids membership for my daughter. Shes 2 in feb and i already have her saying "go go go!!" and "MAAANLLYYY" When the footy is on... no matter who is playing haha!!

I had the privilege of taking my 8 year old daughter to the GF this year and witness that wonderful win. I'm 37 so I've seen a few GF wins but this one with my little one was extra special. However it was marred shortly after with all the depressing upheaval.

I don't get on here much but I needed to since all the turmoil began. I needed the outlet and to hear what fellow fans were thinking. This is where I noticed Larissa's presence and I was so impressed that she seems to care. We need to show our support for the people that want to be Sea Eagles and want to be a part of the club.

This week I am going to do all I can to make a few people I know become members too. For the people that want to be Manly, Go You Mighty Sea Eagles!!

Napper said:
Come to think of it i may also purchase a kids membership for my daughter. Shes 2 in feb and i already have her saying "go go go!!" and "MAAANLLYYY" When the footy is on... no matter who is playing haha!!

I have a 3-half year old that sees pictures of real eagles or on tv and calls them "Manly". Brainwashing complete?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6