I just became a member because of

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Robbo

Larissa.

The fact that someone from the club communicates on here made me feel like we have a say. It made me feel able to be heard.

If you have not joined yet... do it.

That is probably the biggest compliment I have ever received. Thank you so much.

If you ever need a hand with anything, feel free to drop me a line.

Enjoy the weekend!

Ok, ok, it's been three years since I've been a member; I'll join my son and I RIGHT NOW!

captainskin said:
Ok, ok, it's been three years since I've been a member; I'll join my son and I RIGHT NOW!

And I did it. Done! I'm in!
Who's next? :D

captainskin said:

captainskin said:

And I did it. Done! I'm in!
Who's next? :D

Love your work Captain!!

Spoke to a mate today about all the positives that have been going on within the club, he's signing up.

She has been very helpful to me in the past. Larissa deserves every bit of credit that she gets.

lloydy said:
After all the positive stuff that has come out today, how could I not join up??

I agree. Its time we all began to stick together as fans. I agree with this post. Well said Robbo. Larissa has been amazing over the past year and the membership numbers are already showing how good things are going. I think a pay rise might be on the cards now that Des isn't taking $1 million from the club ;)

Just curious Larissa, you said the Warriors were smashing us on Memberships:

a) what are their numbers like; and
b) where do we sit numbers wise in comparison to the other clubs?

Just looking at how things are going I thought we were doing well in comparison to the last few years so I thought we would be up there in numbers. Maybe I was wrong, maybe everyone is improving?

To the newbie MWSE Card holders wanting to record their Membership.

At the top of the page their is a User Config link 'uc' or 'UCP' on the mobile version. Then choose 'Edit Profile'- add your details, photo etc

Jono said:
lloydy said:
After all the positive stuff that has come out today, how could I not join up??

I agree. Its time we all began to stick together as fans. I agree with this post. Well said Robbo. Larissa has been amazing over the past year and the membership numbers are already showing how good things are going. I think a pay rise might be on the cards now that Des isn't taking $1 million from the club ;)

Just curious Larissa, you said the Warriors were smashing us on Memberships:

a) what are their numbers like; and
b) where do we sit numbers wise in comparison to the other clubs?

Just looking at how things are going I thought we were doing well in comparison to the last few years so I thought we would be up there in numbers. Maybe I was wrong, maybe everyone is improving?

Reading the data from NRL.com on the members re-signing for next year, we're placed equal 6th (on percentage) with the Dragons, despite all the negativity surrounding us. An extraordinary result and I'm sure that as the news improves off the field (and the Wolfman gets into a few more ears), we'll see a further surge in members renewing their memberships.

I renewed a while back. Throughout all the BS of the last couple of months I can honestly say that it never, ever, crossed my mind not to.

Everyone should join. There is a package to suit most budgets. It's probably the cheapest way to show pride in your club. I wear my member's cap proudly everywhere I go.

HappilyManly said:
To the newbie MWSE Card holders wanting to record their Membership.

At the top of the page their is a User Config link 'uc' or 'UCP' on the mobile version. Then choose 'Edit Profile'- add your details, photo etc

Thank you thank you thank you, I've finally got it! :)

captainskin said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Well said and welcome don't forget to add the " I'm a member" tag

I've been looking for that tag all over the place - now where is it?:huh:

@[captainskin], click this link:

http://forums.silvertails.net/usercp.php?action=profile

and then enter your membership numbers in the "Additional Contact Information" section

manlyfan76 said:
She has been very helpful to me in the past. Larissa deserves every bit of credit that she gets.

She has been very helpful to me to in the past too and as I have said to her before, @[Larissa], you do a great job and you are a credit to the club for all of the extra work that you do.

just renewed my membership even knowing that due to work i wont get to many games but there is nothing better than being a manly supporter /member have talked most of my family into joining this year ,coaches come and go same with players but true supporters stick, the good times always outweigh the bad !!!!!

Just got my early Christmas present.
Very proud of my "I'm a member" button:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4