I have only one thing to say.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just going out to restock the beer larder (and and the food one as well)....I have my Manly colours on already......going to be a LONG wait until 8.30pm

Let's do this.

Forget the off-field distractions.

Forget the media rubbish.

It's time for nothing more than strong, dominating rugby league. There is no other team in this comp better at this than MANLY.

To quote my last coach: the last words he ALWAYS said before every game: "every inch these bastards earn will be paid for with blood, with sweat, with pain, but most of all: FEAR.... In 80 minutes these pricks will fear you FOREVER!! They will ALWAYS remember the day they played my boys!!!! GO F**KING TEAR THEM APART!!!"

Come on boys: OWN THIS F**KING COMP!!!

KOMORI said:
Let's do this.

Forget the off-field distractions.

Forget the media rubbish.

It's time for nothing more than strong, dominating rugby league. There is no other team in this comp better at this than MANLY.

To quote my last coach: the last words he ALWAYS said before every game: "every inch these bastards earn will be paid for with blood, with sweat, with pain, but most of all: FEAR.... In 80 minutes these pricks will fear you FOREVER!! They will ALWAYS remember the day they played my boys!!!! GO F**KING TEAR THEM APART!!!"

Come on boys: OWN THIS F**KING COMP!!!

Wow that is pretty full on for a beach volleyball team.

WE ARE MAROON and WHITE

We are one, but we are MANLY
And from all the lands on earth we come
We share a dream and sing with one voice:
I am, you are, we are Maroon and White!

Yup, 6 Heineken's in as well....therefore, tantrum may occur with a loss.

EDIT: And who ****ing deleted my signature / avatar !!!

Ryan said:
Yup, 6 Heineken's in as well....therefore, tantrum may occur with a loss.

EDIT: And who f**king deleted my signature / avatar !!!

Don't know about your avatar but you should change your username to "Seagull".

Flies in and ****s on everything.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6