I hate white rabbit stickers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
If we do nothing else this year I hope we erradicate that vermin from the premiership and be responsible for erradicating those ****ing white rabbit stickers from cars. Every time i see one I just want to smash their ****ing windows in and run them off the road.

Especially when they are in $100,000 cars. Nothing says "I'm a yuppy, but love the workers" more than a rabbit on an Audi. Key them I say.

guys , the rabbits have been the whipping boys for so many years , now recently they have become competitive and everyone hates them...

its unfortunate were playing the bunnies , because i dont mind them...

id rather see them lift the trophy than

- scumdogs
- storm
- roosters
- steroid knights...
- peptide grub sharks

but not to Manlys expense...

we win friday , i feel celebrations coming on in october !!!

mickqld said:
If we do nothing else this year I hope we erradicate that vermin from the premiership and be responsible for erradicating those f**king white rabbit stickers from cars. Every time i see one I just want to smash their f**king windows in and run them off the road.

your very aggressive !!!!! LOL

This is turning into a "I love George Burgess" thread. Smashing car windows should be the activities of other supporters. A list of why I dislike the Bunnies runs to multiple pages.

The "Souths Fairytail" is what annoys me (and most non Souffs supporters I know).

And the stickers.... :dodgy:

The tactics are stacked against us by NRL but GO MANLY !!!

Pull that Rabbit outta a hat (no pun intended)....:shy:

ManlyBacker said:
This is turning into a "I love George Burgess" thread. Smashing car windows should be the activities of other supporters. A list of why I dislike the Bunnies runs to multiple pages.

No it's not. I'm sure us silvertails men folk have bigger penises than George displayed in his selfie :D

Perhaps ASADA should investigate.
Footage from a recent Bunnies function.. and their new team song...
No surprise to see Todd Greenberg in attendance...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XSIPDl2D0s

mickqld said:
If we do nothing else this year I hope we erradicate that vermin from the premiership and be responsible for erradicating those f**king white rabbit stickers from cars. Every time i see one I just want to smash their f**king windows in and run them off the road.

So what are you like when you get angry?

[attachment=656]

Attachments

• mwss1.JPG
    mwss1.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 5
Terry Zarsoff said:
mickqld said:

So what are you like when you get angry?

Might have had something to do with alcohol & my boss being a rabbit supporter with a white rabbits sticker on his car.

CAMBO said:
ManlyBacker said:

No it's not. I'm sure us silvertails men folk have bigger penises than George displayed in his selfie :D

That was a penis?? I thought it was a large clitoris. :-/

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6