1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate The Tigers!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dessy, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Dessy

Dessy Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    definetley up there with Melbourne as my most hated team. the Matai - Farah incident made me soo angry. Fulton, Gibbs, Farah and Galloway are complete grubs. So glad we flogged them!

2. eelcatcher

eelcatcher Active Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0
    How come we have that Tigers/Trend Micro thing on our website?

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    It's a contextual advert and random. We don't have a lot of control over it

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't for Tuquiri laying down in the in goal hoping for a penalty. Disgraceful, they are all dogs.

5. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    I used to be OK with the Tigers. If we'd lost today then I'd hate them for eternity.

I really, really dislike them atm. But the hate will subside, because we beat the ****s. **** yeah.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Am in exactly the same boat

Have a pre season bet on them confusing the issue though

7. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    They're good for bets the Tiges I must admit. I just won two cartons of Buds off them. Well I give the Tiges too much credit. I won two cartons of Buds off Manly dominating the pricks completely.

8. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    Usually I'd crack the ****s at Matai if he does something silly. Today I was cheering him on when he was niggling the Tigers.

The Tigers are some of the cheekiest ****s in the game and got what they deserved. All that talk from them before the game has just amounted to shattered pride.

Pricks.

9. Andy 1972

Andy 1972 Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I thought the Ref could take a lot of the blame for the Matai incident.  That was a totally crap penalty against him for the tackle against Farah.  No wonder he got frustrated and blew up

Andy1972
    Manly Forever.

10. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    Sensational effort from the boys they have really turned their attitude around after the raiders debacle. The best thing was we turned it against these ****ers. God I hate the Tigers they are such a bunch of lay down dogs they **** me to tears. Whinging pricks now they can go home and cry losers.

11. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,136 / 289
    The Tigers are too worried about how things LOOK. They want to look all pretty and glamorous. Today showed them what happens when you turn up against a mean dog that wants to fight !