I Hate The Tigers!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dessy

Reserve Grader
definetley up there with Melbourne as my most hated team. the Matai - Farah incident made me soo angry. Fulton, Gibbs, Farah and Galloway are complete grubs. So glad we flogged them!

It's a contextual advert and random. We don't have a lot of control over it

Don't for Tuquiri laying down in the in goal hoping for a penalty. Disgraceful, they are all dogs.

I used to be OK with the Tigers. If we'd lost today then I'd hate them for eternity.

I really, really dislike them atm. But the hate will subside, because we beat the ****s. **** yeah.

Volley link said:
I used to be OK with the Tigers. If we'd lost today then I'd hate them for eternity.

I really, really dislike them atm. But the hate will subside, because we beat the c$%*s. f**k yeah.

Am in exactly the same boat

Have a pre season bet on them confusing the issue though

They're good for bets the Tiges I must admit. I just won two cartons of Buds off them. Well I give the Tiges too much credit. I won two cartons of Buds off Manly dominating the pricks completely.

Usually I'd crack the ****s at Matai if he does something silly. Today I was cheering him on when he was niggling the Tigers.

The Tigers are some of the cheekiest ****s in the game and got what they deserved. All that talk from them before the game has just amounted to shattered pride.

Pricks.

I thought the Ref could take a lot of the blame for the Matai incident.  That was a totally crap penalty against him for the tackle against Farah.  No wonder he got frustrated and blew up

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Sensational effort from the boys they have really turned their attitude around after the raiders debacle. The best thing was we turned it against these ****ers. God I hate the Tigers they are such a bunch of lay down dogs they **** me to tears. Whinging pricks now they can go home and cry losers.

The Tigers are too worried about how things LOOK. They want to look all pretty and glamorous. Today showed them what happens when you turn up against a mean dog that wants to fight !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6