1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate the sharks but.....

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by God, Sep 3, 2011.

1. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 10
    Cheated.....

Bias referring, disgraceful.

2. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    The refs were bloody shocking... Tigers get wins handed to them on a platter as they are the NRL's darlings.

3. NYEagle

NYEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 69
    Absolutely, that was diabolical.
    I also think that 21 for the sharks did himself no favors with that "knock on". If he gets on with it and doesnt lie down like a lame duck he gets the call I reckon.

NY Eagle

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    They were furkin robbed. I just hate the Tiges lovefest, but the the Jellies wuz robbed.

5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Great to see WolfBrother score a couple.

6. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    However, I didn't want to play the Tigers next week and I tipped them as well so I was happy they won...even happier that they struggled. No Benji lovefest this week... unless he wins the Dally M ;)

7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    The Tigers have easily entered Eels/Melbourne/Bears (loldead) territory for me after this year.

Really hope we don't run into them in the finals series, we should get over them despite the disgraceful officiating bias towards them but if last friday is anything to go by then our team for the next game will be NSW cup blokes & u20s.

8. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Pretty scary when the big man himself is saying this

9. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    That was a disgraceful display of officiating. Where do they get these idiots from? Billy Boy must take some responsibility for these guys. Interesting in the game between the Warriors and Cows, the times forward passes were called. A good thing. A good game I thought. The best two refs (oxymoron I know) must get out there and ref all the finals. Then you may get some sort of consistency.

10. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    If you thought the Sharks were robbed, with till you see what we will probably get today. The Locky lovefest will be on big time. :mad: :mad:

11. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Cost me a few $$$ , last leg of a multi bet had Sharks/Tigers each could win but by no more than 6 1/2 points. In the dying stages leading up to that last weak Farah try Marshall threw an inside pass that was 2-3 metres foward & i cheered saying sharks feed on their own 20 with only 1 set to play. Then the amazing -PLAY ON!! Wtf - it just gets worse, knew they would score after that crap. Still got my Seaeagles bet alive so bring home the win boys!!
    :D