I hate the sharks but.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The refs were bloody shocking... Tigers get wins handed to them on a platter as they are the NRL's darlings.

Absolutely, that was diabolical.
I also think that 21 for the sharks did himself no favors with that "knock on". If he gets on with it and doesnt lie down like a lame duck he gets the call I reckon.

NY Eagle

However, I didn't want to play the Tigers next week and I tipped them as well so I was happy they won...even happier that they struggled. No Benji lovefest this week... unless he wins the Dally M ;)

The Tigers have easily entered Eels/Melbourne/Bears (loldead) territory for me after this year.

Really hope we don't run into them in the finals series, we should get over them despite the disgraceful officiating bias towards them but if last friday is anything to go by then our team for the next game will be NSW cup blokes & u20s.

That was a disgraceful display of officiating. Where do they get these idiots from? Billy Boy must take some responsibility for these guys. Interesting in the game between the Warriors and Cows, the times forward passes were called. A good thing. A good game I thought. The best two refs (oxymoron I know) must get out there and ref all the finals. Then you may get some sort of consistency.

If you thought the Sharks were robbed, with till you see what we will probably get today. The Locky lovefest will be on big time. :mad: :mad:

Cost me a few $$$ , last leg of a multi bet had Sharks/Tigers each could win but by no more than 6 1/2 points. In the dying stages leading up to that last weak Farah try Marshall threw an inside pass that was 2-3 metres foward & i cheered saying sharks feed on their own 20 with only 1 set to play. Then the amazing -PLAY ON!! Wtf - it just gets worse, knew they would score after that crap. Still got my Seaeagles bet alive so bring home the win boys!!
:D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6