I hate St George choking mofo`s

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambofan

Reserve Grader
OK fans here it is,

I could not give a bucket of stale piss about the rest of the comp,just as long as Manly beat the living sh*t out of those self loving,dumb ass supported,cheap,penalty milking and diving,egotistical,Wayne Bennett coached red and white wearing chokers from ****ville in the south.

I want to see claret and brain matter scattered across the green felt as far as the eye can see.I want teeth to fly skyward.I want kites shoulder to detach  sowards cranium from his fat neck.I want George to eat the whole st`s forward pack,then spew up in their in goal.I want kingy to squeeze wyman so hard he coughs up Jason ryles all the way from Sydney.

That is all,as you were.             

Rambofan link said:
OK fans here it is,

I could not give a bucket of stale piss about the rest of the comp,just as long as Manly beat the living sh*t out of those self loving,dumb ass supported,cheap,penalty milking and diving,egotistical,Wayne Bennett coached red and white wearing chokers from s**tville in the south.

I want to see claret and brain matter scattered across the green felt as far as the eye can see.I want teeth to fly skyward.I want kites shoulder to detach  sowards cranium from his fat neck.I want George to eat the whole st`s forward pack,then spew up in their in goal.I want kingy to squeeze wyman so hard he coughs up Jason ryles all the way from Sydney.

That is all,as you were.             

You sir are awesome :)

Maybe I am not making myself clear.Allow me the time to have a coffee to wake up as I usually have trouble explaining myself after awakening post- night shift.Perhaps then my fellow fans will have a TRUE idea of my hearfelt feelings for next weeks opponents.Stand by.

Thumbs up for you my friend. I don't even care if we win as long as we can take out some of the chokers lol.

All the Dragon Dribblers are gonna be  goin on and on
I would love to them choke but I'm afraid we wont help them with that

Berkeley...wouldnt it be interesting if manly were leading or in the game at half time....???  The dragqueens after resting a few of theirs, start to push passes and plays , a few mistakes , the crowd starts to get restless considering theyve paid to watch manly get slaughtered ,and then the pressure of a game that EVERYONE says they will win , starts to kick in ??  Who knows ...maybe even some luck go OUR way - lol....id rather the dragqueens anyway , than penrith to be honest. the expectation on them will be enourmous , and our guys will play with out the favourites tag for once.  GO MANLY

I wish I shared your optimism, but I am a realist, and past performance says we have no hope. I have not seen anything in the last 2 months that shows me we can stay with the Dragons.

Prepare for a towelling.

For me it isn't so much St George I hate as it is their fans.

Their supporters carry on with this crap they are the best club ever, when most of them were barely a glint in the mil mans eye when they last won one

Dan link said:
For me it isn't so much St George I hate as it is their fans.

Their supporters carry on with this crap they are the best club ever, when most of them were barely a glint in the mil mans eye when they last won one

Yeah, eat it it up chokers. Count the years suckers. The only Premiers in the last three years - that would be Manly. Die scum die etc. I could feel something for St Choke if it wasn't for all their scummy supporters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6