I hate Cats!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I just have to say I absolutely hate cats, what stupid pointless ridiculous creatures. People say they are smart, they are just ****ing wastes of space and money.

They come in and out they eat food and they fight all night, thats all they do....oh and they **** of the carpet instead of the box!

Stupid thing.......I am thinking this cat may have to be sold to some little kid down the street next time leanne is at work.

Stupid animals!

byso link said:
Maybe you should learn how to look after them.

look after them? **** dude, she sleeps in a room, she has kitty litter, brand new kitty litter I changed it last night before I put her in the room, what does she do? She ****s on the floor.

Deadset nearly drop kicked the thing

i would like to say i hate cats too

actually i think byso is a cat :p hahaha

it does sound like Byso is a cat lover though

You haters are just pussy-whipped. They were worshipped as gods in Egypt and you are obviously unable to convince them that those days are over.

ManlyBacker link said:
You haters are just pussy-whipped. They were worshipped as gods in Egypt and you are obviously unable to convince them that those days are over.

And what happened to the ancient Egyptians????????

*for those who don't know they completely disappeared, basically they died out...obviously worshipping cats ends you up dead

Dan link said:

*for those who don't know they completely disappeared, basically they died out...obviously worshipping cats ends you up dead
Well, they successfully ruled in excess of 2500 years which is more than any other culture in the history of mankind.

I can't agree that they died out either. They were eventually ruled by the Greeks and then the Romans, both of which adopted both their gods and their culture into their own.

Face it - you can't handle a little creature which knows where you sit in the big scheme of things :p

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179754.msg214704#msg214704 date=1237716203]

Well, they successfully ruled in excess of 2500 years which is more than any other culture in the history of mankind.

I can't agree that they died out either. They were eventually ruled by the Greeks and then the Romans, both of which adopted both their gods and their culture into their own.

Face it - you can't handle a little creature which knows where you sit in the big scheme of things :p
[/quote]

....one of the reat mysteries is precisley what happened to them...they just dont know

Them ruling for so long in that era is no mystery though. You have the most fertile land in the cradle of humanity, you have the people, the dictatorship and the "will of the gods" and "gods on earth" in superstitious time....

Fact is Cats are the worst, most ****test pets of all time, and they are better seen flat, stuffed or in their large predetary forms....demostic wise. kill them, eradicate them and those weird people that love them and own 30.......meow

I'm not going to debate history with you Dan as what happened to the Egyptians is available in any history textbook. They didn't 'disappear'. In fact is as much is known about every ruler of Egypt including what happened following attacks firstly by the Hittites and the general decay around 1100 BC through to Alexander the Great, the Ptolomys  and then the Roman emporers than any other civilisation of the same time. Just great record keepers.

As for your thoughts on cats - pfffttt!

Previously I've had a cat and Dogs (German Shepherds). I preferred the Dogs. But the cat was much easier to look after.

Most problem with pets is owners ignorance.

byso link said:
Previously I've had a cat and Dogs (German Shepherds). I preferred the Dogs. But the cat was much easier to look after.

Most problem with pets is owners ignorance.

So what in this scenario= owner ignorance?

- Cat sleeps in a room (if you leave her out, she comes in the dog door and goes to her room
- Cat litter, changed daily in the same place in the room
- Cat fed biscuits in the morning, different things at night, tuna, canned food, etc
- Cat sleeps on my desk, on a chair on the deck in the day (goes inside if she wants - doggy door)
- Cat instead of going outside to S**t, or S**tting in the cat litter, S**ts on the floor, she is 3 - 4 years old and is more than house trained by now. (doesnt **** on the floor all the time, this is the first time since I have known her....) enough for me to hate it though.

This is Leannes cat and not mine, she had it before we got together

Byso you are too quick with assumed arrogance, your muted insult at calling me ignorant was pretty uncaled for, the cat is well looked after, and provided for, they are just ridiculous animals and cat lovers are weird.

Obviously the first few months of having any pet is critical, If the basics aren't sorted out then it's tough to get back without some hard work in training. It all depends on whether your up to training the thing.

I'm sure there are people that can help with the training thing.

btw I'm not a cat "lover" but probably still weird ;)

the point is that with cats they do things like **** in places they shouldnt when they are upset at you. nothing to di wuth traung they are vindictive evil little ****s.

I still once again say yur calling me ignorant was uncalled for!

Maybe saying you are ignorant is uncalled for considering I'm only going off what you've written and not how you interact with your pussy.

Just give your pussy a pat and a kiss goodnight.

and what I have written.

You really are a dick sometimes byso, and I say that as a friend.

You said in the early stages......I didnt come on the scene until it was 2 years old numbnuts

I like Cats. I have a Kelpie dog and a Blue Russian/Burmese cat and love them both equally. The cat has permament access outside through a cat enclosure I built and generally craps oustide. We lock her in at night though and she usually sleeps either at the foot of the bed or under the doona with the mrs.

Has never **** anywhere except oustide or in the litter when she is locked up.

And cats do some of the funniest, most ****ed up things you will ever see.

clontaago link said:
I like Cats. I have a Kelpie dog and a Blue Russian/Burmese cat and love them both equally. The cat has permament access outside through a cat enclosure I built and generally craps oustide. We lock her in at night though and she usually sleeps either at the foot of the bed or under the doona with the mrs.

Has never S**t anywhere except oustide or in the litter when she is locked up.

And cats do some of the funniest, most F**ked up things you will ever see.

If only cats were socially acceptable meat. Dislike them....a dog person through and through.

Our dogs sleep inside but sleep in a bathroom with the door closed, they never **** or piss inside (apart from when we were training them) If we let them they would sleep in the bed. Our dogs, have a lot of cat-like behaviour but not exactly cat like at all....dogs rule. simple

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4