I don't normally like to brag

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
but in this case I am going to make an exception.
How good is this!! A 1987 Wormald jersey signed by the one and only Cliffy Lyons. Signed front AND back I might add. :)
I think I may have just found the new office uniform.

Massive thank you again to @Chip and Chase and @vidmar for the awesome awesome prizes and organisation.

Make sure you get amongst these comps next year guys. The prizes are awesome and more importantly it helps keep this awesome site viable.

[attachment=647]

[attachment=648]

*Come someone cleverer than me please resize the photo's. These little pics do not give the jersey justice. Thanks.

Attachments

• Cliff - Copy.jpg
    Cliff - Copy.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Cliffy - Copy.jpg
    Cliffy - Copy.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
Looks great Clint, only thing I would recommend is carefully tracing over Cliffy's signature with a white marker so everyone can see & admire it more clearly ;)

All good @Clint. Glad you like.

I suppose I have to break the news to you at some point, and now seems as good a time as any considering you are on a high. We can't accept your entry into the tipping comp next year, you are too bloody good !! 2012 Tipping Comp winner, almost went back to back in 2013 AND LFS Comp winner this year. As Tom Waterhouse would say,......your account is closed. ;)

Congrats, you obviously have Cliffy's magic skills :)

Hope Manly incorporates the hoops of Victory back into the jersey design soon:idea:

Mals said:
Looks great Clint, only thing I would recommend is carefully tracing over Cliffy's signature with a white marker so everyone can see & admire it more clearly ;)

Point taken Mal, in hindsight it would have been preferable to use one of those silver markers. I was tempted to trace over it myself but didn't feel worthy to mess with the great mans work.

It actually doesn't look too bad in real life, the pictures don't do it any justice.

Chip and Chase said:
All good @Clint. Glad you like.

I suppose I have to break the news to you at some point, and now seems as good a time as any considering you are on a high. We can't accept your entry into the tipping comp next year, you are too bloody good !! 2012 Tipping Comp winner, almost went back to back in 2013 AND LFS Comp winner this year. As Tom Waterhouse would say,......your account is closed. ;)

Ha - I'm no better or worse than any of the other punters on here mate. Gotta get lucky sometimes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4