I don't know about you BUT I am EXCITED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeah like big Kev I am excited.

Excited at the thought of the number 1 and number 2 team taking each other on before the finals.

Excited at the thought of a huge crowd for Brookvale and what that might mean.

Excited for Foz and DCE, this is by far their biggest game together.

Excited at the razz the hill will be giving Smith, Slater and co.

Excited that a win secures us a valuable second spot.

Are you excited???....and if so why?

Yeah I was planning on being in Sydney for tonight but a family committment has put paid to that.....never fear you'll hear me cheering all the way from Brizvegas.

WAMF said:
I'm trying to get excited about the game but the delayed telecast is ruining my day.

Ooooh, yer in Mexico or something eh.

Listen to it on ABC radio am perhaps, or abc.net.au digital radio online if you wish.

Or if you have a good net connection you should be able to pick up an online stream, albiet poor quality prob.

Go manly!

It was the Caps that gave it away mark.

I am excited about the game, bit more about taking to a section of the house with crowbar and sledge hammer tomorrow morning

Mark from Brisbane said:
Excited at the thought of a huge crowd for Brookvale and what that might mean.

Excited at the razz the hill will be giving Smith, Slater and co.

Hell yea, the atmosphere @ Brookie this evening will be fantastic.

Unfort. I cannot be there to yell mightily many times: "MANLY... MANLY!!"
And.. "COME ON MANLY!!" And.. "GO KILLER!!"..

All you folks there will have to do us proud in the chants, yelling and cheering for all Manly fans who cannot make it.

Come on Maroon and Whites!

vidmar said:
Don't worry WAMF I'll find lots of ways to get the score to you as it happens?

Hi mate, appreciate the offer but no spoilers for me on this one.
I have contemplated live stream which I have done before but the quality is almost always ****e. Especially compared to watching every game in HD on foxtel.

My solution is to take the Mrs out for dinner and be home in time for 9.30pm when the game starts on fox sports.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2