I don't disagree with ALL things Canterbury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking over at the kennel the last week, noted that they preferred Manly to win over Souths & now Easts.

Seems that they want to keep alive the "Canterbury Curse" whereby no ex bulldog has ever won a grand final.

Well, if that's what floats their boat, I'm more than happy to keep it afloat:D

Canterbury Players who have secured Premierships for Manly :D

2011 - Tony Williams :p
2008 - Glenn Hall
1996 - David Gillespie, Jim Serdaris

Maybe it is since they changed their name back from the Sydney bulldogs...

How remiss of me forgetting David Gillespie & Jim Serdaris.
Wow... never new Dennis Ward came from Canterbury - mind you, I would only have been an ankle biter at the time

Think it's from a point in time ie Salary Cap Rort.

It's a poor man's Manly Curse - coach that's having a poor run usually gets the sack after playing and losing against Manly.
No Manly coach has gone on to win another NSWRL, ARL or NRL premiership after leaving Manly.

Dee Why Eagle said:
Looking over at the kennel the last week, noted that they preferred Manly to win over Souths & now Easts.

Seems that they want to keep alive the "Canterbury Curse" whereby no ex bulldog has ever won a grand final.

Well, if that's what floats their boat, I'm more than happy to keep it afloat:D

The dogs fans have mixed feelings this week . They HATE Manly and the Roosters with a passion , and have done for many years . My mates rate Manly coz of their current style of play - very much like the dogs sides of the mid to late '90s . Tough , strong , played for their mates their coach and their fans . Respect for the chooks but would rather Manly win , if the chooks won Phil Gould would have to go to Sex addiction counselling lol . To them , the only bummer in Manly winning would be the bragging rights over number of premierships won .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4