I detest the thread: Back to Brookie after GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
jeez
are you all insane?
stop
we haven't won yet and the other thread that refers "going to back to Brookie after the GF" triply REEKS of overconfidence ie we are going to Brookie to celebrate a GF WIN
if we keep this kind of bollocks up we will bring the superstition Gods into play
and we do not want that
let's win the sucker first
please

Just been over for a look at the chook pen and they have a 'where are we all going post match to drown our sorrows?' thread, so it's obvious we will win.

bones said:
Just been over for a look at the chook pen and they have a 'where are we all going post match to drown our sorrows?' thread, so it's obvious we will win.

Damn it bones I actually went to the chookpen to look for that thread

The team that plays well on Sunday will win. It will not have much to do with the confidence of fans or otherwise.

No Brookie anyway as the game won't finish till after 9 pm. It will be midnight at the club - and we will be proud of them, win or loss.

Baz this team epitomises the joy of playing the game. Our players are relaxed, confident and happy. No reason for us to be different, so lighten up and enjoy what really is a fantastic week for all Manly supporters.

bazeagle said:
jeez
are you all insane?
stop
we haven't won yet and the other thread that refers "going to back to Brookie after the GF" triply REEKS of overconfidence ie we are going to Brookie to celebrate a GF WIN
if we keep this kind of bollocks up we will bring the superstition Gods into play
and we do not want that
let's win the sucker first
please

It's more about being organisedd. 2011 the team was going back win or lose. The win is a bonus ;) .

I detest this 'I detest' thread. On that thinking no one would have a birthday party 'cos they might be dead on the day! :rolleyes:

Yeah I believe the thread is for both win or lose scenarios. Win or lose I am so proud of these guys, I will be upset of course if we lose but what an achievement to get to the last game of the year. Oh and also I already celebrated last weeks win as a grand final win cause I hate souffs that much it felt better than the 2011 gf.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Baz this team epitomises the joy of playing the game. Our players are relaxed, confident and happy. No reason for us to be different, so lighten up and enjoy what really is a fantastic week for all Manly supporters.
I hear you SER8
I'm nervous and also highly superstitious
being a golfer as soon as the merest thought of "I am playing well" during a round enters my head, it guarantees a **** shot the very next shot
see where I am coming from?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4