I come in peace...from down South!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Twits

hi guys,

I am new to this forum and my name is Twits! I am going to come out with it straight up: I'm from Melbourne and a passionate Storm supporter. But before anyone gets antsy, I'm not here to stir sh8t or bag Manly etc.

I am disappointed we're out of the premiership race..but truth be told I reckon you guys had us well covered and maybe the Warriors saved us another embarrassment next week. I think we have 3 pure champions (although they didn;t really stand up last night) and some serviceable live wires like Kevin Proctor, but across the park we are lacking depth....I honestly reckon Manly would have been too strong and won convincingly. I think they are the best team in the NRL and will be deserving premiers.

I think the brawl at Brookvale was real shame and a blight on the game. Adam Blair quite frankly disgraced himself and the Club and really should be ashamed.. I though Darcy Lussick boasting about it being "the greatest day of my life" was also disgraceful and he should be ashamed. This is professional football, not fighting. I honestly don;t see why that kind of garbage needs to be a part of the game.

I'm proud of my team, reckon we achieved a lot this year, probably over-achieved to be honest and got further than many imagined.

I'm interested to hear what some of you Manly people think of the Storm and what they have built down there (without dwelling on the obvious negatives; I am not going to defend the salary cap cheating - it was wrong! - but don't want to see the baby thrown out with the bathwater).

Let me know your thoughts on where you see my Club at and where it's going?

Welcome aboard.

If you get hammered buy some of the hard core nutters here, just ignore it and dont reply, there are enough reasonable fans here to enjoy some constructive banter.

Did you see or emblem being displayed on the Brtonco's forum, I love it.

http://www.broncoshq.com/

bob dylan said:
Welcome aboard.

If you get hammered buy some of the hard core nutters here, just ignore it and dont reply, there are enough reasonable fans here to enjoy some constructive banter.

Did you see or emblem being displayed on the Brtonco's forum, I love it.

http://www.broncoshq.com/

haha, cheers mate...I'll have a look. Yeah, I figured that posting any thoughts (constructive) about the Storm ona Fox Sports forum or News Ltd forum and I would just cop vitriolic abuse from peanuts just looking to vent some hatred...good to know there's some people who enjoy some decent banter!

Darcy Lussic's comments were about the playing alongside his team mates in what would have been his biggest game in his career, not the fight. He was deliberately misquoted by a journalist in order to stir up a headline and keep the whole thing going to sell more newspapers.

I just joined this site and love my Sea Eagles.
I am travelling north from Narooma to the G.F.and attend at least 3 home games per season with my boys (9 and 12).
I found your message inspirational and congratulations for your love of the NRL.
We attended "the battle of Brookvale" and even though we arrived 2 Hrs pre match,only managed to squeeze into a plot on the hill underneath the banners stating "we hate gallop" and the famous chanting etc.
What i didn't like was the abuse Slater copped from the crowd with or without the ball.
My 12 year old said to me "don't worry about it Dad,because if he was on our side we would treat him like gold".
Out of the mouths of babes ay???

Twits said:
hi guys,

I am new to this forum and my name is Twits! I am going to come out with it straight up: I'm from Melbourne and a passionate Storm supporter. But before anyone gets antsy, I'm not here to stir sh8t or bag Manly etc.

I am disappointed we're out of the premiership race..but truth be told I reckon you guys had us well covered and maybe the Warriors saved us another embarrassment next week. I think we have 3 pure champions (although they didn;t really stand up last night) and some serviceable live wires like Kevin Proctor, but across the park we are lacking depth....I honestly reckon Manly would have been too strong and won convincingly. I think they are the best team in the NRL and will be deserving premiers.

I think the brawl at Brookvale was real shame and a blight on the game. Adam Blair quite frankly disgraced himself and the Club and really should be ashamed.. I though Darcy Lussick boasting about it being "the greatest day of my life" was also disgraceful and he should be ashamed. This is professional football, not fighting. I honestly don;t see why that kind of garbage needs to be a part of the game.

I'm proud of my team, reckon we achieved a lot this year, probably over-achieved to be honest and got further than many imagined.

I'm interested to hear what some of you Manly people think of the Storm and what they have built down there (without dwelling on the obvious negatives; I am not going to defend the salary cap cheating - it was wrong! - but don't want to see the baby thrown out with the bathwater).

Let me know your thoughts on where you see my Club at and where it's going?
Personally, i love to hate the infidels! (but that's what makes it fun hey?)

Yeah I m glad the Storm never made it. KARMA.I feel the integrity of the game and the fact the children that watch it never got any words from the big 4 from the Storm plus Bellamy saying he didnt know nothing about it just showed that they are lacking some cement within themselves n should have harden up, taking a good gult n said yeah we did rip the sysytem off. Sorry I sound like a cranky bastrad but hey I got taught by my old man with a electric jug cord it ya get caught own up to it Take care ComeInPeace n lets just hope its a great game on Sundy. May the best team win.

justgeoff said:
Yeah I m glad the Storm never made it. KARMA.I feel the integrity of the game and the fact the children that watch it never got any words from the big 4 from the Storm plus Bellamy saying he didnt know nothing about it just showed that they are lacking some cement within themselves n should have harden up, taking a good gult n said yeah we did rip the sysytem off. Sorry I sound like a cranky bastrad but hey I got taught by my old man with a electric jug cord it ya get caught own up to it Take care ComeInPeace n lets just hope its a great game on Sundy. May the best team win.

Its not your fault, your only fault is you follow them :p
Thanks for the goodlucks for GF. But me presonally i would have liked it to have been you guys i feel we still owe you`s a hiding for 07.. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4