I can't complain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
All I wanted out of today was 17 blokes out there giving it their all, imo I got that. This blowout at the end was a bit cruel

Won't go into the game too much.

Hodkinson was poor, and completely nullified Lyon which was our only threat going into the game

Ballin, quite a poor end to the season. I'm not convinced he is effective as an 80min player still. I think Seu Seu is worth persevering with off the bench to try and give a bit of spark at the start of next season

Fitting end to the year, players busted during the match, a Watmough dropped ball, a Bailey mistake and an average kicking game

Ah well, that is it for the year. Bring on 2011 and the return of the Snake and Wolf

More like 14 players gave it their all. We were down on troops deluxe.
Very proud of the effort. 4 tries conceded with the amount of sh!t going on.
A player in the bin.

Full strength we would have walloped them.

great effort i thought.

a few positives.seu seu looked good.
joe was great till he ripped pec.
only negative are these high shots.what is going on? ballin will get 2 or 3 weeks.elbow to head.it is not like manly at all.

overall i was really impressed today.choc take a bow.you are one tough hombre.

Agree with all of that Susan. Seu Seu on minimum wage is certainly worth holding onto and could add to the side. Ballin is looking a bit stale and has no running game at all, close to the line his attacking options have been poor as well

The Stewart and Ballin shots have come out of nowhere, not who you would expect them from, and may be the sign of a frustrated and angry squad

Great effort from the boys. It's a shame it blew out a bit in the end. They deserved a closer scoreline than that. I am puzzled as to why T rex kept cutting back in when he got the ball. We had a few opportunities down that side.

I am not convinced that the dragons will win the comp after their performance. C'mon the raiders, for the rest of the finals. 

gutsy effort. always going to need a bit of luck to find the openings. a try before halftime or just after was essential.

some **** referee decisions, but overall what you expect with home ground advantage.

positives: buhrer, oldfield, tony williams' effort.

hodko: see ya. not that sorry he's going. I hope foran will combine better with dce next year.

perry: thanks for your work, esp. 08.

farrar: sorry to see you out of the squad.

let's hope des discovers some new anti-2nd half fade medicine to try out next year.

Lyon_Roars link said:
[quote author=eggson link=topic=185280.msg293626#msg293626 date=1284278461]
How long did we sign Seu Seu for? 
I think he is off contract? not 100% sure though
[/quote]

pretty sure he was on the minimum 1 year deal

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Fitting end to the year, players busted during the match, a Watmough dropped ball, a Bailey mistake and an average kicking game

Add to that a T-Rex poor read in defense and you've got a full house.

Imagine if the SportsTab exotics market covered some of the above options, I'd be a rich man.

Mybludog link said:
[quote author=Lyon_Roars link=topic=185280.msg293651#msg293651 date=1284279044]
[quote author=eggson link=topic=185280.msg293626#msg293626 date=1284278461]
How long did we sign Seu Seu for? 
I think he is off contract? not 100% sure though
[/quote]

pretty sure he was on the minimum 1 year deal
[/quote]

Yeah that's what i thought too.  I wonder if we'll hang on to him.  Sounds like he went ok with the SCSE, did alright today.  Ballin might need some competition or something.  Mind you it was his first season as an 80min player for most games, he did fade out towards the end

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6