I bet my "5th" is looking pretty attractive right now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I bet my "5th" is looking pretty attractive right now!

You all thought I was being pessimistic, i was actually being optimistic.

I cant believe that any of you would think we would come close to how well we did last year, it was just never going to happen

Re: I bet my "5th" is looking pretty attractive right now!

Only 2 wins behind 1st place, just to fix the problem that we are playing like a 3rd grade park footy side in attack.  Jesus.

I tipped top 4 and wont throw the towel in yet.  Although the early signs are not good, but every year you see a few teams start this way only to recover.  We will *prays*

but those teams usually have signs.

I have seen nothing that would make me think we will have our foot in the door 20 rounds down the track.

5th

4th and 5th will be probably be decided on for and against, im in with a shot.

we are flatter than matas cock when he has a hard on :p and thats flat :)

I told Mata at The Grand Final this team would not be as good as that. He brushed the comment off at the time.
I think it has merit.

I still squirm when I think of these girls playing Melbourne.

I was having such a good tipping week until this game, now it is all starting to crumble.

I still cant believe it.

5th

Thought the site would have been ticking along nicely as it was without having to play the 5th card to get it cracking again

I noticed today that the side people had penciled in as near favourites are now sitting 9th on the ladder as well

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Thought the site would have been ticking along nicely as it was without having to play the 5th card to get it cracking again

I noticed today that the side people had penciled in as near favourites are now sitting 9th on the ladder as well

I called us 5th in the top 8 list....went by unnoticed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6