I admit I was Wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clontaago link said:
Matai has been nothing short of brilliant, he was easily one of our best on Sat night.

The best  play of the night went to Kite though, cant remember who he chased down and tackled 5 out from the line, but to see a big front rower cut down someone from behind was inspirational stuff.

not sure on that one but there was a kick chase at 22-0 from 50m where bell slipped off mackinnon and kite got him in goals with a beauty around the legs

Bryants been brilliant. Something must of clicked.

Looks like Josh Perry has been saving himself for the GF.

I know it was years ago, but Perry was awesome in the 2001 GF. This is it, time to give it all.

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=178580.msg198980#msg198980 date=1222669249]
Matai has been nothing short of brilliant, he was easily one of our best on Sat night.

The best  play of the night went to Kite though, cant remember who he chased down and tackled 5 out from the line, but to see a big front rower cut down someone from behind was inspirational stuff.

not sure on that one but there was a kick chase at 22-0 from 50m where bell slipped off mackinnon and kite got him in goals with a beauty around the legs
[/quote]

Yeah, that's the one I thought clon was onto. That was brilliant from Kite. When I saw WadeMac get around Bell I thought he'd get some good metres and ruin a solid kick, but Kite was fantastic. They absolutely want the comp this year. everything is polished. everything is business.

Brookvale link said:
Bryants been brilliant. Something must of clicked.

Looks like Josh Perry has been saving himself for the GF.

I know it was years ago, but Perry was awesome in the 2001 GF. This is it, time to give it all.

Perry's struggling with corks in his leg. He is on minimal training, and he thinks he is over them but if he gets a knock early in the game then he's basically f*cked again. Not easy to play with either...

Wheel I seem to remember you saying Beaver had a played a season too long in the early rounds this year :) Much worse than bagging Bryant.

Garts - at least I have an opinion  :-* :-* .  Also he has only scored 12 tries this year, in his day he scored 20 a season.  Time to give it away Beaver    :p

The Wheel link said:
Garts - at least I have an opinion  :-* :-* .  Also he has only scored 12 tries this year, in his day he scored 20 a season.  Time to give it away Beaver    :p

:)  He should have been dropped

I Bagged the whole team earlier this year.

I still love them though no matter what i write on the internet every now and then :)

I agree that Bryant has played well recently. The question is, where was he all season when we needed the minor premiership? Where was he last year when we were destroyed by Melbourne? I won't say well done to him. I will say it's about time.

As for Perry, I still think he has something in him for Sunday.

As much as we all respect Willo I do have to agree...at the moment the team is a well oiled machine so it would be stupid for any of them to be dropped. Its nothing against Willo as a player, we will miss him. Its just bad luck that we can't say anything bad about him.

As for Matai, what can I say? He's impressed me time and time again, not just on the field. He is behaving himself off the field. My opinion of him has gone up more than anyone else this year. Am I the only one that was worried when he grabbed his neck last Saturday?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2