Hypothetical Re Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

would Hasler be welcomed back at Manly

• Total voters
eagles2win said:
I'd laugh if he comes back as an assistant in some form later on and brings some dogs players with him

As long as he doesn't bring she-rex with him

Why would we want him back? He's proved himself to be a divisive influence at two clubs now and on current form Tooves is the better coach.

Thanks for the memories Des, as a 2 time winning coach you'll go down in history as one of our greatest. But the abiding memory of most will be your disgraceful exit, lying to the fans, not letting us celebrate our 2011 win and then trying to rip the club apart by attempting to take our players and staff. You're an idiot mate, from hero to zero......

He's done his dash with manly. He's not an assistant coach, so that's out of the question. I can cop people leaving, but the way he left with secret dealings and ultimately a breach of contract are hard to forgive. Legends such as krilich pointed out that des is selfish. Sure des is a life member and all, but he's got no place as a staff member in the future.

I hope I never see the dog back at Manly. He still has to prove himself at the dogs. He inherited a club with players who had been signed by his predecessors and was also lucky enough to land two cheap internationals mid season(Inu, Perret). His star recruit is struggling and are 1 from 6.

If you believe the media he'll try and add Falou to their roster.

I just hope he ruins their club.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6