Hypothetical Re Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

would Hasler be welcomed back at Manly

• Total voters
This all detracts from the main issue on the coaching front which is RE-SIGN TOOVEY! His contract is up at the end of the year.

I've just watched the Dogs v Roosters after match interview with Des. He looks so uncomfortable and fidgety. Every time he gives an answer he is doing all the gesticulations of a man hiding something. He looks like a guilty man trying to cover up a major crime. He can't help himself. There is something he is really nervoous about and something he is blatanly not revealing.

captainskin said:
I've just watched the Dogs v Roosters after match interview with Des. He looks so uncomfortable and fidgety. Every time he gives an answer he is doing all the gesticulations of a man hiding something. He looks like a guilty man trying to cover up a major crime. He can't help himself. There is something he is really nervoous about and something he is blatanly not revealing.

When he was at Manly he always put himself between players in trouble and the press, has he done so with Barba in this whole mess? he is doing it with trex.

There is many rolls for Des at the club, but all of them are in cubicals.

Not against giving tony some cleaning equipment too so he can brush up on his skills.

God said:

Not against giving tony some cleaning equipment too so he can brush up on his skills.

Times can't be that tough at the club they have to eat their rolls in the toilet !

Kiwi Eagle said:
God said:

Times can't be that tough at the club they have to eat their rolls in the toilet !

The real question you should be asking is which way does Des hang the paper.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=kBotLCImiuoU-M&tbnid=7FQ6EBGa50chmM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcurrentconfig.com%2F2005%2F02%2F22%2Fessential-life-lesson-1-over-is-right-under-is-wrong%2F&ei=ySBpUaHUGIWniALAxYCwBA&psig=AFQjCNH4du-LPPdS8eflw9eHlFmXxP-1OA&ust=1365930569455822

manlyfan76 said:
captainskin said:

When he was at Manly he always put himself between players in trouble and the press, has he done so with Barba in this whole mess? he is doing it with trex.

Des has only had just over a year with these blokes. His relationships with them have not been built on adversity but on wins and unpredicted success. He built his relationships with the manly boys over years; they trusted him because they knew him, and he dug down deep in the trenches with them. The Dog boys don't know him yet... except for his favourite boy, Tony.

He can't come back. It would be insulting to Toovey and unnecessary. He has made his bed, let him lie in it.

Who trusts a dog that bites your hand to not bite again? Only a trainer who has dominated the dog into total submissive respect. Would Des be happy to be submissive? Would he lose his spark if he was?

2V hasn't bitten our hands, and sees he can achieve his aims without biting them.

What I think is that Des will lose his job at the dogs in the next few years and end up at another club.

He will be on the coaches merry go round and that is what he deserves.

He has no loyalty to any club only to himself.

He will never come back to manly as he will not do any thing with out being paid. ( we should never give him a paid job again)

He is the lowest. He is a traitor. He is a lier . HE IS A DOG.

At night Mr Hasler dreams that he is still a Sea Eagle and then he wakes up and drives to Belmore. :p
Geoff Toovey is a Sea Eagle and in him we trust.

Volley said:
Anyone writing off Hasler's coaching ability after 6 games is delusional.

I am sure nobody here is, but Des must be nervous Kevin Moore took the Dogs to equal minor premiers at his first year in 2009 and was sacked a few weeks into 2011.

bob dylan said:
Volley said:

I am sure nobody here is, but Des must be nervous Kevin Moore took the Dogs to equal minor premiers at his first year in 2009 and was sacked a few weeks into 2011.

I think lovefooty is:

lovefooty said:
What I think is that Des will lose his job at the dogs in the next few years and end up at another club.

He will never come back to manly as he will not do any thing with out being paid. ( we should never give him a paid job again)

Volley said:
bob dylan said:
Volley said:

I think lovefooty is:

lovefooty said:

They wont have the same patients as we did when he got started here.
He was a legend at this club and played over 200 games. He had credit here. He doesn't there. Hes on big big money and will need to perform for his money. They will turn on him quickly if he doesn't get results fast.

If any or all the player rumours are true in ****own ( belmore) and the place implodes it will only buy DES time and make him seem like the good guy and a good coach when they open the cheque book and buy the 2014 team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2