Hypothetical : Manly vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Catch_20_2

Reserve Grader
Lets say that Cowboys weren't robbed last weekend and we lined up against the Cows last night rather than the Sharks - with Thurston, Bowen, Lui, Tamou, Scott etc facing our brave but clearly struggling lads do you think it would have been the same result ?

In all honesty as proud I am of our efforts over the last two weeks and in fact the entire season, I have my doubts ..... their speed around the ruck and fringes I think would have killed us - and with those big boppas up front I think they would have given us much more of a challenge than the Sharks.

As a long time Manly supporter I'm amazed at the toughness of these guys. Not just over the two weeks though over the course of the entire season and preseason. These guys have been putting their bodies on the line in one way or another for at least 10 months now. Seeing Choc, Kitey, Lawrence, Ballin, Lyon and the team putting their bodies on the line time and time again, taking shots and giving them back in spades is nothing short of inspirational.

Horo copping a savage shot, spewing his guts out, then getting up and playing on shows how tough you need to be to play this game. Choc sitting on the sideline looking like he's busted then going out for the last 10 minutes carting the ball up and smashing guys like Fifita and Taga as they tried to run over the top of us. Matai hitting up the ball with every ounce of strength he had left. Jamie writhing on the ground in pain, getting taken out the back and running it off, finally going on to show his divine class in helping setup DCE's try.

I'd urge all of us to remember this before we get too critical. These guys are tough, to go out each week and be able to man up and take the physical and mental punishment is incredible. I don't think many of us can really appreciate, me included, what these guys go through.

I'll be at the game next week, I wouldn't miss it for the world, and no matter what the result I'll stay after the game to thank them all for what they've done this season.

One Very Proud Sea Eagles supporter.

Just on the 1st line, the Cowboys weren't robbed last weekend, they weren't good enough to win the game

You can never beat the Cowboys apparently.

You can only score more points than them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4