Hurrell to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ritchie said it today, albeit that it is apparently a rumour that won't go away.

I'd say he's pretty close to the club power brokers so what do we think? A centre pairing of Hurrell and Walker next year possibly..? He'd need to learn to tackle though.
Walker won't teach him

As a Warriors supporter I thought I would jump in on this. Inside gossip if Hurrells contract with Warriors will be terminated by end of the week for bring the club into disrepute. Publically criticised the coach on social media plus being no show to club meeting after heavy loss to Storm as was out in town until 3am night before. Us Warriors supporters have had enough of him and want him gone. Plus since NRL made him change running style and his extra weight he doesnt have same speed or impact. When he has got limited minutes this season Warriors used him as a forward as cant be bothered on defence.

Abusing the coach publically rarely ends well. I thought Titans were favourites for Hurrell prior to this incident anyway. A big Well done to McFadden, he made tough calls with his actions last week. A big stick is what the Warriors need. So many talented juniors who all um fall asleep.

As a Warriors supporter I thought I would jump in on this. Inside gossip if Hurrells contract with Warriors will be terminated by end of the week for bring the club into disrepute. Publically criticised the coach on social media plus being no show to club meeting after heavy loss to Storm as was out in town until 3am night before. Us Warriors supporters have had enough of him and want him gone. Plus since NRL made him change running style and his extra weight he doesnt have same speed or impact. When he has got limited minutes this season Warriors used him as a forward as cant be bothered on defence.

If you really want him gone....you should talk him up. not down! lol

:)

And welcome!

Ultimately it's like any signing - key would be how much and how long? If those things are favourable, even if he is flaky, it's worth a punt. At worst, he plays NSW Cup. At best he gets his **** together and realises his potential.

As a Manly supporter I am used to seeing star studded Warriors teams fail to be competetive in the NRL year after year becuase of their poor culture and poor choice of coach in Mcfadden who had proven to be a failure as he can not coach and inspire . The facts are in 2015 Mcfadden coached the Star studded Warriors team to 13th on the competition table on minus - 143 !!! and this year the Star studded Warriors team are 10th on the table on minus - 42 !!! and looking like a team of no hopers thanks to the great influence and motivation of their Ronald Mcdonald coach Mcfadden . I can see why Hurell had the balls to tell his coach to go and get fcked becuase Mcfaddens coaching career is finished and Hurell at the age of 24 can unleash his true potential with a winning club culture like the Manly Sea eagles.
Some coaches bring out the best in their team and others like Ronald Mcdonald Mcfadden who is two pickles short of a big mac as a coach in the NRL fck their team up
d16.jpg

Last edited:
As a Manly supporter I am used to seeing star studded Warriors teams fail to be competetive in the NRL year after year becuase of their poor culture and poor choice of coach in Mcfadden who had proven to be a failure as he can not coach and inspire . The facts are in 2015 Mcfadden coached the Star studded Warriors team to 13th on the competition table on minus - 143 !!! and this year the Star studded Warriors team are 10th on the table on minus - 42 !!! and looking like a team of no hopers thanks to the great influence and motivation of their Ronald Mcdonald coach Mcfadden . I can see why Hurell had the balls to tell his coach to go and get fcked becuase Mcfaddens coaching career is finished and Hurell at the age of 24 can unleash his true potential with a winning club culture like the Manly Sea eagles.
Some coaches bring out the best in their team and others like Ronald Mcdonald Mcfadden who is two pickles short of a big mac as a coach in the NRL fck their team up
View attachment 3607
This dribble is honestly embarrassing. He comes on here and respectfully make a point from his POV and you rip into him with that infantile 'hurr hurr McDonalds' ****? Pull your head in.

This dribble is honestly embarrassing. He comes on here and respectfully make a point from his POV and you rip into him with that infantile 'hurr hurr McDonalds' ****? Pull your head in.
I was just stating the facts . This is a league forum and not a love me tender social club.
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Gotta say that if the allegations of misconduct are true then I would want him gone from my squad too. Poor coaching doesn't justify poor behavior and footballers should not be airing their negative views about their current coach publicly. Whilst McFadden's coaching career will end shortly Hurrell is a young man who needs to focus on his own behavior and his level of performance on the footy field. He is a risky proposition but may be a good investment if he is cheap enough and he is prepared to toe the line.

I was just stating the facts . This is a league forum and not a love me tender social club.
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
I think @Oliver knew it wasn't a "love me tender" forum. You failed to read between the lines. What he actually meant was you're a dickhead.

Gotta say that if the allegations of misconduct are true then I would want him gone from my squad too. Poor coaching doesn't justify poor behavior and footballers should not be airing their negative views about their current coach publicly. Whilst McFadden's coaching career will end shortly Hurrell is a young man who needs to focus on his own behavior and his level of performance on the footy field. He is a risky proposition but may be a good investment if he is cheap enough and he is prepared to toe the line.
Good coaching is not only about good at tacticts on the field . Good coches are also great mentors for players as well .
I think @Oliver knew it wasn't a "love me tender" forum. You failed to read between the lines. What he actually meant was you're a dickhead.
Franky read between the lines . Calling me a dickhead behind your keyboard just exemplifies what key board hero you are .
I am happy to have a beer with you after a game and exchange complimentaries :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2