Hurrell to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hurrell has problems with his defence and problems with his attack. He is a liability due to his knee lifting in his running action. He has been warned multiple times by the NRL but has not changed his ways. You would have thought he would have learnt something last year when he fractured Tupou's jaw but this year he kneed Jake Trbojevic in the head and was lucky not to do any serious damage.

scraping the bottom of the barrel now

Peters would have given Ritchie the info so it must be true

Reason I mentioned it is because I think if Ritchie is saying this, it's going to happen regardless.

The red headed son of Zorba would know . His live in girlfriend (Ritchies) got Deeane Lees job at the sea eagles thanks to his greek mate.
Talk about conflict of interest. But wait ,thats Zorbas middle name.

Not sure personally. Yes, we need centres who can tackle, since we seem to have big holes near our edges. HOWEVER...I tuned in for a few minutes to the NSW Cup coverage this morning, and there was a repeat of the Warriors vs Bulldogs NSW Cup game on. He ran the ball back off his own line about as hard as I have ever seen anyone run. Yes, he sort of lifted his knee, but he made an easy 25 metres off a hit-up close to his own line. Hard to look past that sort of impact. He is fast...and if the Warriors want to get rid of him, they'd be picking up some of the tab.

The red headed son of Zorba would know . His live in girlfriend (Ritchies) got Deeane Lees job at the sea eagles thanks to his greek mate.
Talk about conflict of interest. But wait ,thats Zorbas middle name.
Is Deanne gone?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4