Hunt ahead of DCE according to NRL fans!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He could. Although the lack of a subway network on the Old Coast might reduce the likelihood of Ben falling head over heels for a comely blond.
The whole "Miss Turnstiles" thing he had going on last year was an embarrassment. Some good tunes though.

What Hunt (and Milford) have proven lately is that without the Broncos pack being dominant.....they are pretty useless.

At least you can count on DCE making tackles even if Manly are getting beaten. Those two (who Qld fans seem to think are their Origin future) go missing big time.

If Hunt and Milford are the future of the Qld halves.....NSW could be in for some good years in Origin.

Hunt is trash. If he isn't behind a completely dominant forward pack he offers literally nothing. I completely expect that next year Bennett will try to throw him away and get Ashley Taylor back at the Broncos.

I was wondering the same thing!
Ash Taylor will most likely get 're-graded' back to the 'poor, luckless' Coach and Club.. They want the QLD Origin Coach to come back and help them out this year too. Such a hard done by, struggling club and Coach that need all the help they can 'finally' get haha.
Bennett may even ask for a better schedule next year..
Probably wants Copley to 'get over it' and show some loyalty too..
Boncossss

BRISBANE-BRONCOS.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7