Huge Rumour : Announced on MMM - Merged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That would be great.

We wont be moving down there for at least 6 months maybe even a year, but we will be down there eventually. Otherwise happy to work with you on it anyway. We will be spending a bit of time down there soon

I still think there's a way we can work with the Sea Eagles to have them promoting their merchandise on here (with some form of kick back -payment to Dan)....discussions with the Merchandise Manager continues!!

Yeah I agree and I think that is the best relationship that we could possibly go for.

That would certainly be my overall preference to help sell Manly stock, whether we link to their online shop or put the product on an online shop within Silvertails.

However at the same time I also want to further promote Silvertails and have my own set of shirts and products.

Would love to go to a game or go out somewhere and see someone wearing a nice Silvertails Polo

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I still think there's a way we can work with the Sea Eagles to have them promoting their merchandise on here (with some form of kick back -payment to Dan)....discussions with the Merchandise Manager continues!!
  Might become an either/or situation.  If the club were to sell through silvertails they may not want a silvertails line detracting from sales.  Given the hassle involved I'd imagine Dan would rather the former than the latter. 

I see it as "co existing"...there's really no problem in Silvertails having their own brand as long as it doesn't use the existing SE logo (which it won't).As I say discussions continue.

Could make a run of shirts along the lines of

"Matabele is a Wanker" or have a Cambo line as well

They could sell well ;)

Of course they would.  People aspire to my notoriety. 

Cambo's Shirt - Pink with "Eagle Boy, and proud".

I'm putting this down as the first official hijack thread of our post-season.

I'd like my Silvertails T to say "I found the pen Lowie"

Kiwi Eagle link said:

\"Matabele is a w****r\" or have a Cambo line as well

They could sell well ;)

When i was in Christchurch I saw in a shop a series of souveniers, glasses, shorts etc, with "sheep shagger" motifs

they were right next to the All Blecks stuff and i could remember thinking "isnt it nice they have put all the favorite national sports together"

Fro link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185345.msg295080#msg295080 date=1284526959]

\"Matabele is a w****r\" or have a Cambo line as well

They could sell well ;)

When i was in Christchurch I saw in a shop a series of souveniers, glasses, shorts etc, with "sheep shagger" motifs

they were right next to the All Blecks stuff and i could remember thinking "isnt it nice they have put all the favorite national sports together"
[/quote]

Haha I actually saw them in Hanmer a few weekends back at the Bungy Jumping place, a bargain at $10

A run of shirts with a picture of a goat on it and "Silvertails.net" could actually be very humourous.

Or a line of Silvertails.net pens

Dan link said:
A run of shirts with a picture of a goat on it and \"Silvertails.net\" could actually be very humourous.

Or a line of Silvertails.net pens

"Mediocrity will not be tolerated.........

unless you know the goat"

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Can I order one with the goat

This sort of stuff has been going on long, long before the great game of Rugby League was started ......

http://www.knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/4/44/Pan.jpg      ;D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6