http://mobile.silvertails.net: Silvertails mobile addition is open again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Post comment box size is heaps better thanks!

Only other thing i've noticed is read the full article link doesn't work yet.

Also can you make it so that I have full signal on my mobile on my train trip home! ;) Popping in and out of signal makes it hard to use!

But this is a much easier way to use on my iPhone. Before I had to keep zooming right in and then scrolling heaps to be able to read anything!

The read article within the forum posts.....interesting, going to have to do some fancy javascript for that.

Otherwise just use the news links on the front page for now

I personally would prefer not to have silvertails.net redirect to the new phone site as I would still like to view the original site every now and then from the iphone.

Also I seem to get "time out" issues with the iphone even though other sites work fine and with 3G reception.

May have been the server load tonight mate. Once the storm news hit we got smashed.

It has been fine fine for the past few hours though

One other thing I've noticed is you can't tell what's a quote and what's a response in people's posts.

Yeah I can't get that working. Will keep trying though

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7