Howzit from NZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been a supporter of the Eagles since "95. Havnt missed a game on the telly for last 2 seasons. Not sure if there are any other kiwis on here? Have never been to Manly or even Sydney , I do beleive 2011 will be the year I finally go to a Sea Eagles game.

Cheers
Jason :)

Choise bro! Great to hear from you.
Kiwi Eagle is a site stalwart and weev pops up now and then. Not sure if there are any others.

Welcome Jason

I run the suppoter tours (called Manly Warringah Travelling Supportahs)....we have a few NZ members on that, caught up with them in NZ in April and a few have been over on other trips...including Kiwi Eagle....can you e-mail me your address and I'll add you to my happy band of people, that way when we are heading across the ditich you can maybe join us.

[email protected]

Your not alone Jason, i'm a kiwi as well currently live in Nelson.  Like you, have never been to Manly or Sydney as a matter of fact.  However going to watch Manly at Brookie is very high on my "to do" list and will definately do it!  I have been to Auckland a few years back and watched the Warriors and Sea Eagles.

I have been a Sea Eagles fan since 1991, was around the time Matthew Ridge left the All Blacks for Manly.

:)

Ants...you had better e-mail me as well

Guys you need to be aware we WILL be in NZ in 2011.....and I have that on very good authority.

We had a number of Kiwi's that joined us in Auckland in April and they all loved the experience.

Costs nada to be on the list

There was around 60 of us made the trip to Auckland at Easter for the game and over the Easter weekend we were joined by quite few locals and people who had travelled up from the South Island and happened to bump in to us.

One of the guys from Wellington and his dad came over for the last game at Brooky and joined us for the MWTS (Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs) drinks and a feed on the Saturday night and then the Football Club drinks pre-games at the Leagues Club.

As mentioned Kiwi Eagle is a regular poster and travelled over to join us on the Gold Coast this season for the Titans game so a fair few Kiwis are joing the gang.

G'day bud, based in Christchurch myself

Brookvale is well worth the trip, 2006 was the 1st time I made it there and have been back every year since other than 2009.

Am 4/4 at the ground as well :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6