Howzat...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Did anyone watch this last night??

I thought it was pretty cool, I was 8 at the time and all I can remember is the heros of the day not playing in the test matches and a couple of years later they were.

obviously its pro packer but a few older guys I know think it is pretty reminiscent of the times..

Did anyone watch this last night??

I thought it was pretty cool, I was 8 at the time and all I can remember is the heros of the day not playing in the test matches and a couple of years later they were.

obviously its pro packer but a few older guys I know think it is pretty reminiscent of the times..

Had no idea that Strop Cornell was so heavily involved in the whole WSC thing. Wasn't a bad show, they love portraying Packer as a tyrant though in these shows. Whilst obviously not test class techniques, most of the actors are making a reasonable fist of impersonating a cricketer.

Good to see Tony Greig still milking his "job for life" deal, he seriously wouldn't get a gig commentating my park cricket games he's that bad, yet 9 keep wheeling him out season after season.

Look forward to the next episode. Legend has it that Packer fronted the West Indies in their dressing room during the first supertest and gave them a royal rev up because he didn't feel they were giving it their best. Hookesy felt the brunt of that in the second test.

Had no idea that Strop Cornell was so heavily involved in the whole WSC thing. Wasn't a bad show, they love portraying Packer as a tyrant though in these shows. Whilst obviously not test class techniques, most of the actors are making a reasonable fist of impersonating a cricketer.

Good to see Tony Greig still milking his "job for life" deal, he seriously wouldn't get a gig commentating my park cricket games he's that bad, yet 9 keep wheeling him out season after season.

Look forward to the next episode. Legend has it that Packer fronted the West Indies in their dressing room during the first supertest and gave them a royal rev up because he didn't feel they were giving it their best. Hookesy felt the brunt of that in the second test.

I didn't know about Strop either. That was a really top effort for a show on a subject that doesn't mean much to me and I was impressed by the acting and music. It leaves the current Underbelly for dead. Packer is probably portrayed very accurately going on everything I have read. Looking forward to Part 2.

I didn't know about Strop either. That was a really top effort for a show on a subject that doesn't mean much to me and I was impressed by the acting and music. It leaves the current Underbelly for dead. Packer is probably portrayed very accurately going on everything I have read. Looking forward to Part 2.

I knew Cornell was more than just Hoges offsider, but the extent to which he was involved was a surprise.

And I agree C&C, the guy playing Lillee particularly must have spent a lot of time on mimicking the action.

I knew Cornell was more than just Hoges offsider, but the extent to which he was involved was a surprise.

And I agree C&C, the guy playing Lillee particularly must have spent a lot of time on mimicking the action.

No, i cant watch bcoz i was a little bit buizy and i hav missed that.:idea:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7