Howard on globalwarming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
The following is an extract from an article about Gore recieving the nobel peace prize. I certainly hope that John Howard is doing more than just watching doco's to get his information on global warming.

Prime Minister John Howard today congratulated Mr Gore.

Mr Howard said Mr Gore's film had made a significant contribution to the climate change debate.

"Some of the things Mr Gore says I agree with, some I don't," Mr Howard said.

Mr Howard said his position on Kyoto had not changed.

He said he had watched the film The Great Global Warming Swindle that countered many of Mr Gore's claims.

"My advice to the public is to look at all of the evidence and not get carried away by either point of view,'' he said.

Well, it's a shame he hasn't watched any responses to the Swindle, either.

About a week after it was first aired in the UK there was a scientist who responded to pretty much every point it made.

The most damning of these responses basically asked "and why do they not use data from the last 20 years?" The answer was simple when shown.... the fact is that the data from the last 20 years totally dismisses the theory that is being projected in the Swindle.

I'll see if I can find the original response but there are a lot out there.

Mr. Howard: you don't come across as educated and fair minded when you will only watch a debate up until the point where you are happy with the current standings.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6