How would your workplace go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
manly shed 14 players from 25 or 56% of staff and all support staff, coacher, trainers etc..lets apply this to your workplace . They sack 56 % of your current staff. As the finacial year got going 3 or your remaining most experienced staff got injured or took long service and only visited you on beer fridays. All assistant managers were new and the trainers and HR dept all newly assembled. Then a stack of the newbies took heaps of sick leave or got injured so a number of temps were hired to fill the void but most of them dont have a permenant contract , and YOUR the manager , under the pump to deliver a return built by expectations on previous years profits

Is it fair and should you be sacked even though your starting to slowly get the place running again. More importantly would the business be a better success if you got the wrecking ball out the next year and decided to start again, continuing to tear at what little fabric remained

Maybe a more subtle and careful approach would be beneficial

Remember is results driven

Whats done is done, some sad , some not so, but the future, well thats something that can be controlled, well if you exercise some

If it turns out you can't manage then you should be given the flick. It's not rocket science.

I have seen enough from Barrett with the resources he has, whether depleted or not, that he's a rubbish coach.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6