How Will Ricky Stuart Go With Canberra?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am in solidarity with the Parra Fans who were dudded yet again :mad:

Stuart retired once due to medical issues - his stress level is toxic to a 26 Week campaign.

NRL needs to strengthen the obligation requirements of Licencees, as Personnel movements are seriously undermining the stability of Clubs, and the incentive for Club Memberships :cool:

Gee, this is confusing. I'm not sure whether I feel more sorry for Parra fans or Raider fans.

lismore_fan said:
I think Ricky is as weak as p*ss. After sacking 12 players, rightly or wrongly, take a wooden-spoon club lower in his first year then run out on them after one year is just lower than low!

I never rated him as a coach, considering all of his coaching career's results.

Good luck, Raiders.

This. And he's already got his excuses for this year's piss-poor performance circulating through the media: poor facilities, a fractured board, etc, etc. No mention of the fact that he's just plain horrible at managing people.

Stuart is toxic to any club he joins.
I can't understand why the Canberra board would want to pay him to go there, they must have a death wish.
Raiders fans should pass the hat round and offer him twice as much to stay away.

lismore_fan said:
I think Ricky is as weak as p*ss. After sacking 12 players, rightly or wrongly, take a wooden-spoon club lower in his first year then run out on them after one year is just lower than low!

I never rated him as a coach, considering all of his coaching career's results.

Good luck, Raiders.

Was a grub of a player and is a grub of a coach.

I just read the reason for going to Canberra he is citing is based mostly on assistance for his special needs daughter. No one truly knows whats going on in Rickys head but you would think the reason he is going is because he doesnt want to coach Parra again and get the wooden spoon next year.

Did he really have to bring his special needs daughter into it as his main excuse for walking? Thats so so low!

He will fail, again!

I keep on hearing how he is such a great bloke and all, but leaving Parra mid contract is poor form for mine.

This does not sit well with my Manly spirit, so he now sits on the dog shelf with Des.... How can people be so disloyal?

I have lost what little respect I had for this guy, don't care how nice he is supposed to be.

Considering the Raiders are already in Shambles I don't think he can do much worse. Wonder how Papali feels about this, I am sure Ricky would of sprayed him after he backed out of Parra.

I actually wish Ricky stayed at Parra, because they were never going to make the 8 whilst he coached there, and I love seeing Parra fail

The Raiders players should call a meeting NOW and put forward a no confidence vote to their board before he even sets foot in the place. How could you have any respect, faith or belief in him as your coach???

The thing is his passion bull**** may work at canberra since he would have some sort of pride in that jersey

I think he will do better at Canberra than any other clubs he ruined. He played for the club and I say his heart is there. Stuart won a premiership at the Roosters but that was due to Graham Murray and he fell into a team that was due to win one but lost the next 2.
I think ex-players make better coaches look at our winning premeirship coaches are all ex-players.
I still dislike Ricky with a passion but maybe he might find his place at the Raiders.

Pea heart no morale fibre what so ever . I didnt suceed at Parramatta so Im off blow any morale obligation I have with a contract , the guy is poison good luck Raiders.

Wow I expected him to see out his gig at Parra, don't like him much as a coach but didn't pick him as a quitter. Pretty poor effort and you have to feel sorry for the dozen or so Parra players he has royally shafted.

Unfortunately I think it is a great move from Parra's point of view that he is going.

Wow. Wouldn't I love to have selected a profession where each time you were sacked for poor performance another sap would offer you even more money!

This has turned into a Stuart bash-fest. When i started the thread i honestly thought there may be some genuine debate about how he would transition to Canberra lol. I guess i underestimated how most view a man who runs away from a raging fire he didnt help put out, but only made worse

The NRL should cite this crumb-bum for bringing the game into disrepute. All the crap about having a long term plan, shafting players and seeking the passion at The Slime, what a bum then to turn around and dump the club. I just hope that Hemry takes Parra to second last next year, with the raiders last. Stuart's a disgrace to the game.

God said:
I hope Neil Henry gets the Parra gig he deserves a club and the cowgirls shafted him abit.
Henry does'nt seem like a bad bloke God. If you've got something against him tell St Peter not to let him in the front gate.
Surely he does'nt deserve Parramatta:s

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4