How Will Ricky Stuart Go With Canberra?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So mail is getting pretty strong about Stuart going to Canberra next year. I find this situation very interesting given his track record of losing, how little success he has had in recent years, and the fact that Canberra have some great young talent ripe for him to balls it all up. He will be expected to get them results quickly. Can his coaching really do it?

What do you think his impact will be on the Raiders next year?
Will they go forwards or backwards?
Who's the Canberra halfback? Lol he should be very nervous

Place your bets

Can't understand why Canberra are chasing him so hard, is there really that much of a vacuum in the coaching ranks ?

Obviously he'll go poorly, like he has everywhere else he's been.
But naturally it won't be Ricky's fault - as soon as he gets there he'll start rabbiting on about their rebuilding phase, their poor roster and how he's got a long-term plan to put some passion back in the jersey. Losses will be expected, so they'll come.
If I was a Parra fan I'd be glad to be rid of him, but I can't believe the shamelessness of the guy - all that talk about toughing it out and rebuilding together only for him to up and leave at the first opportunity.

It's somewhat of a marvel that for some people in the NRL, a contract seems to mean very very little.

Hypothetically speaking...

I'd really like some of those big Islander debt collecter dudes turn up to Sticky's new mansion in Canberra next year (if he leaves) and knock on his door with a "hey brew, get back to parramatta and finish off the rest of contract brew, or we gunna sort you out cuz"!!

TokyoEagle said:
Can't understand why Canberra are chasing him so hard, is there really that much of a vacuum in the coaching ranks ?

Id have Neil Henry back there over Stuart in a heartbeat

Considering he's only been at the Eels for one season and has taken them backwards in that time.....if I was a Parra supporter I'd be filthy with Stuart if he ups and leaves for Canberra.

What is it with those people who think Ricky Stuart can coach?

Lord Eagleton said:
TokyoEagle said:

Id have Neil Henry back there over Stuart in a heartbeat

I'd have a lot of coaches before ricky, henry, Sheens, Walters, Arthur I could go on.

Stuart played Daniel Harrison at right centre for Parramatta today...Tyrone Roberts used him as a turnstile to score after only five minutes.

I cant believe why Canberra wanted him Parra must think they are the luckiest team otherwise they would have to do what no body does and sack him.

Stuart is a remarkable coach.
To be able to make Doesn'tmatta even worse in one season is an outstanding effort. I doubt there is a coach with this 'ability'.

The Who said:
To be able to make Doesn'tmatta even worse in one season is an outstanding effort. I doubt there is a coach with this 'ability'.

Thank God we don't have this problem In Toovey we trust

Lord Eagleton said:
So mail is getting pretty strong about Stuart going to Canberra next year. I find this situation very interesting given his track record of losing, how little success he has had in recent years, and the fact that Canberra have some great young talent ripe for him to balls it all up. He will be expected to get them results quickly. Can his coaching really do it?

What do you think his impact will be on the Raiders next year?
Will they go forwards or backwards?
Who's the Canberra halfback? Lol he should be very nervous

Place your bets

I think he will go alright Lord . Have met Ricky , one of my best mates went to school with him and Don Furner jr who is one of his best mates , his wife is from Canberra . If I know two things he likes its money and Canberra - and with 7million for 7years ; not to mention drama at Parra he would be mad not to take it .

How about all the sacked players at parra, surely stuart should commit to the grand plan he was putting together at parra. I wouldn't wish stuart on the raiders they need a proper coach. stuart and parra deserve each other

madlyn said:
The Who said:

Thank God we don't have this problem In Toovey we trust

Thanks but I don't need the recognition.

Raiders have a good team, they just don't know how to harness it.

Mabye the raiders are thinking sticky has some green blood and they will be a positive influence for canberra.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6