How tough are these blokes!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Everyone raves on about Foran and how tough he is which is warranted. The guy is as tough as any forward. I find it unfair that not many give DCE much credit for the same thing. He tackles his arse off every game and cops a battering when on the attack.

It's awesome to see big forwards pick him out all day and get nowhere.

No Name forward pack > Roosters pack

Ballin - freak

The toughness of the left edge is also something to be proud of. You know they're a tough backline when a kick returner on the left edge looks up and decides to run at a second rower (horo)

2014 Premiers for sure.

6/71 said:
At what stage do our forwards get the respect they deserve?

They've had mine all year, from round one when we squandered that lead against the Scum.

Those that doubt Tooves, Donny, our recruitment...Well I hope they're Manly enough to be happily proven wrong.

Long way to go I know, but we've shown we can beat the lot of em now.

Bring it on!

6/71 said:

They've had mine all year, from round one when we squandered that lead against the Scum.

Those that doubt Tooves, Donny, our recruitment...Well I hope they're Manly enough to be happily proven wrong.

Long way to go I know, but we've shown we can beat the lot of em now.

Bring it on!

6/71 said:

When they are doing the victory lap after this year's grand final. Which I am confident they will do.

Even Gus Gould was saying on commentary about the Manly forward pack (minus Choc and Gift) being nonames in comparison to the Roosters, but really holding their own.

And they really did.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6