How to greet Gallop on GF day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Peter C said:
Matabele said:
Why don't we show we're better than the idiots from Melbourne and politely applaud him. Might just be the olive branch that is required.

Quite right, we have to show the public that we are better than they think we are.
Its time to get over all of this

That's bollocks.
It wont be viewed as quiet defiance.

It will be viewed as indifferance.

When does a subtle protest ever work?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and so on.

Grand Final day is the biggest day of the year to show off the club in all its glory. it is a day when the Eagles can attract more attention than any other day. that attention equates to opportunity to harness more sponsorship dollar.
Booing Goose Gallop will make you feel better, but how does it look for the club? The squeaky booing wheel doesnt get the grease that this club needs.
A silent protest wont get the sponsor through the door either, but it wont harm our chances. The club needs to be painted in better light, the media is currently not helping with the negative press. Do you think a hostile crowd will help?

Look Gallop won't talk anyways. You just boo him, or don't clap him, then when Brett or Glenn are announced as the Clive Churchill Medallist you let one loud roar up, then a "Stewey" chant.

Jono said:
Look Gallop won't talk anyways. You just boo him, or don't clap him, then when Brett or Glenn are announced as the Clive Churchill Medallist you let one loud roar up, then a "Stewey" chant.

Let's win it first and then worrry about Gallop

I'm with Matabele. If David Gallop was actually applauded (he DOES have a bloody tough gig), it would go a long way to helping our club long term (perception is everything).

Having a CEO feel warm and fuzzy about The Sea Eagles brand would be a welcome sight in my opinion.

Unfortunately though, as seen on these board, there is a large component of red-neck bogans who can't think of contingency and long term planning.

I'll be considerring the boo's a badge of idiocy. The louder they boo and jeer, the more moronic they are confessing they are ! Self assesment is a wonderful thing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4