How to derail a club 101

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Sunshine coast....oh how i miss living there...

From what I understand, Eumundi markets misses you

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Daniel said:
your fascination with the rectal passage is concerning
I'm going to pull u up here Dan. You have a crack at shane for being fascinated with the backdoor and mentioning it in his posts. What about kiwi eagle and his obessive compulsive need to post about transsexuals. As forum owner you should be fair.

Whats that old saying about glasshouses etc Cameron ?
Excuse me Daniel ever since my Thailand trip you and that imbo fluffy have insulted me at every opportunity questioning my sexuality and its cyber bulling. This site is just as responsible for allowing you 2 to do this.

Anyone have chris bransons number I'm gonna take legal action.

Sheep to Ladyboy joke ratio is currently sitting at about 1:1000

In about 10 years we may be even, until then suck it up just like you did while in Thailand :p
Your vulgar lol

The Eagle said:
Try a sleepy little town known as Marcoola,the outskirts of nowhere on the beach itself

I don't remember asking

swoop said:
Every minor incident at the club will be all over the media if we don't get the office in order and move on.

Why? Because it goes back to the 2008 season launch, then the no speak between the NRL and the club which has dragged on for years, slanging matches between the two through the media, then the penn/delmege war, then the hype of Gallop coming to Brookie for the first time since the drama, then we have the brawl and suspensions and fine, then we fight the suspension on a technicality pissing off the NRL and the judiciary and the general public who aren't Manly supporters, now the Zorba thing.

FFS Is it any wonder why News ltd and their puppet Gallop are sticking it to us not matter how small the incident is. IMO they are very pissed off because we keep pushing them and now the retaliation is coming via the news ltd media.

I hate the storm as much as anybody, but you've got to give them credit for putting their drama behind them and fixing up their front office within 6 months or so.

Sorry if I've posted the bleeding obvious.

Absolutely right swoop as susan has also mentioned elsewhere yesterday. You can be capt obvious for today :rolleyes:

After Manly win the GF, priority no 1 is for David Perry and the board to get the administration sorted out and working in the most professional manner possible.

Management, administration and media/promotion needs to be the best in the NRL and exceed what has been the norm in past years. Of course this means better channels of communication.

If people who are either not pulling their weight or pulling in the wrong direction have to go then so be it. (we can't have wayward pullers haha)

David Perry its your job to initiate this - the ball is in your court

The Eagle said:
I dont remember caring if you did,i was informing my legion of fans who aspire to emulate my excellence

ahhh, the echo of an empty room, is but music to your ears?

The Eagle said:
Try a sleepy little town known as Marcoola,the outskirts of nowhere on the beach itself

Your sleepy Marcoola is about to get vastly less sleep when they build an east-west runway at Sunshine Coast Airport and bring in all the Asian golfers and gamblers by the plane load on direct flights.

One Manly player said yesterday: "The playing group is shattered. Zorba is a huge part of this club. He is always there for us with advice. The place won't be the same without him."

See what I mean.
The boys will have to turn this around and use it as a motivation and as a testament to Zorba.

Stupid state of affairs.

@[Cambo] just fixed your signature, been meaning to do it for a while

Fix the "would of" to "would've" or "would have" while you are at it.

That's Fro's job I just fix the bbcode

Yes, poor form, but have faith in Des, Zorba and the team. We have and will overcome adversity.

It's 1978 all over again but in another form.

Volley said:
You've all just got D's in "How to derail a thread 101". Congrats guys.

Derailing threads is easy,speak of Mayer,Lowe or Orford get some popcorn and lol your way to about 15hrs of bitching from alot of regulars

Daniel said:
We are seeing a masterclass in how to f**k up a season via back office.

What is this 3 years in a row now?

Ffs have your spats and issues but can we save them for a time other than immediately before the finals.

I get that it is part of business, I know it well but I also know that timing is everything.
This is just poor business strategy.

This should have been a week of news of how well we stood up and we should have been in negative press lockdown and let the seige begin. It's great the "brawl" is out of the news but you don't swap negative headlines for more negative headlines.

I honestly thought the back office shot storm was behind us. There is still obviously a destabilising force somewhere and it needs to be found and eradicated

Is anyone asking if any of this would have been neccessary had not a professional young female journalist been called a "good sort" in the year 2011?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6