How the semi's will be played out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

With the current table the way it is I believe that the semi's will be played out with the following scenarios:

Week 1.
Melb v Newcastle - storm win
Man v Cows - Man win

Bris v Warr - Bris win
Tigs v Stg - Tigs win

Week 2
Bris v Stg - Bris win
Tigs v Warr - Tigs win

Week 3
Melb v Tigs - Tig win
Bris v Man -Man win

GF - Man v Tigs

My prediction is

If Manly & Melbourne win in week one, then it will be a Melb v Manly GF.

If either of those teams lose in the first week, that team will not make the GF.

If either of those lose I think it will be a

1 or 2 v Tigers GF

I can't see the Tigers getting past St George or the Warriors. Both those sides will hurt the Tigers through their bruising defense. Melbourne v Us is the go.

Agreed. I can't see the Tigers beating the Dragons, then the Warriors and then Melbourne.

It'd be great if it happened that way, they'd be hurting leading into the GF.

They'd also be in great form.

I don't think the Storm will make it from that side of the draw, it will be either St George or Tigers from that side.

I wouldn't be able to handle the Tigers/Marshall love fest. You all know as well as I do that the result of the Tigers being in the GF will be this. That's why I don't think I'll be able to handle the Dally M's next week. With Gallop's drone of a voice mixed with the Marshall Show, it will be too much.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2