How: Putting the Manly Emblem on my firdge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
A few months back we bought a new side by side fridge, as such our normal fridge has made it's way to the bar area where it keeps my beers fresh and cold.

It is a more modern fridge only about 5 years old, and I have been given permission either to paint it Maroon or to somehow paint (or get a sticker) of the Manly Emblem on the front (God Leanne is good to me).

However I am stumped as to how I could get logo on there, my art skills are good when it comes to abstract lines, but detail is a bitch, Anyone know anywhere that makes either big stickers or another way i could do this?

Get a poster sized emblem from the net somewhere, print it out and then use a nail gun and attach it to the fridge. :)

Get a high-res JPEG of the logo and take it to Snap Printing or something to put in on sticker to the size you require.

CliffyIsGod link said:
If you email Aaron Markie he should be able to flick you a decent resolution logo.

Good point

Either that or I borrow a projector, project it onto the fridge, trace the bugger out and paint it

LogoMWSESeaEagleDesign.jpg

There you go.

I dont want to be punching the fridge everytime I get a beer, but still a good logo!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4