How much would you pay?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
I read an article where Roosters supporters can buy a jersey with a personally signed Christmas message from Jake Friend.
How much would you pay for a Manly jersey signed with a personal message from your favourite player?
I know plenty of supporters on here get to plenty of games, and probably have a truck load of merchandise.
But for me personally, who is lucky to get to 1 game a year, I think I'd part with $250 for a personally signed jersey for my son for Christmas.
For example:
Merry Christmas Samuel
Hope you have a great 2012
from Jamie Lyon
PS: Go Manly!

What would the club make out of something like this? $100 a jersey? Would it be worthwhile for the club? It'd bring plenty of smiles on Christmas Day.

David Morrow should buy one and have it say:

Dear David,
Sorry about your niece. I'm a d*ckhead
Merry Christmas
Jake Friend

Years ago in the dark days of the Northern Eagles (what am I saying they were all dark days) it was my 21st birthday and my family organised with the club to get a jersey and had it signed by the legend himself Steve Menzies.
From my understanding my family wanted to outlay extra money for it but the club said don't worry about it Steve's one of the nicest guys going around and would love to do it!

Also back in the NE days and early days back the club auctioned off all the jeresys worn in trials signed by the squad.
My brother got like 8 of them one time. I have one worn by Kingy and also Andrew walker.
My borther then sold them to others for a profit.

If it was done well it could make some extra cash but not sure it would be worthwhile venture for the club money wise.

A message from Jake Friend on a Roosters jersey, they wouldn't be able to give me one.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2