1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much of a fool is Banaghan

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by clontaago, Jul 13, 2006.

1. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1
    Quote from news.com.au

Michael loves it at Manly and he wants to stay at Manly," Banaghan said.

"If an opportunity comes up and I can place Michael somewhere they will allow me to do it. There's no drama. Michael looks forward to being part of the first Manly side to win a premiership in 20 years."

2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
  3. JEF

JEF Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +102 / 3
    He's obviously causing the problems with re-signing Bryant. Has probably convinced him that he is worth more than he really is.

The guy is never far from contraversy.

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    So the last time we won was 87??

Fool

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,136 / 289
    Wasn't Banaghan directly involved in extra non written "fringe benefits" in NZ? Once a cheat, always a cheat, and if I was a young aspiring athlete, would steer clear of him. That's my opinion, and the NZ stuff is from memory (correct me if I'm wrong please).

6. ants

ants Active Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    I think you are right Ryan - I stand to be corrected but i'm sure he is both Ruben Wiki and Steve Price's manager.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Banaghan is also an ex-copper. Probably forced out as a result of the Royal commission.

Any player who signs with him has **** for brains.

8. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1
    And I was at our last grand final win Fluffy and I was blind drunk, not bad for an 8 year old. According to Jim. :drunk:

9. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,246 / 7
    And I was at our last grand final win Fluffy and I was blind drunk, not bad for an 8 year old. According to Jim. :drunk:

[/quote]
    id give you my liver Clon. But its still pickled and i just cant seem to be able to get it out of the glass jar. ;)

10. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132

[/quote]

exept for being there - insert at a friends place the rest can be said word for word. lol